My boyfriend (25M) (un)forcefully bred me (23F) and I can’t get enough.

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

Silver
My boyfriend (25M) and I (23F) are into CNC and I love submitting to him completely. A little over a month ago, he (un)forcefully bred me and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it since.

He brought me upstairs, tied me to the bed and started fingering me and sucking on my nipples. He leaned over and whispered in my ear “Tonight, darling, I’m going to fuck you raw.”

I shuttered and spasmed at the thought, unexpectedly aroused by the thought of him throwing caution to the wind and knocking up my unprotected pussy. But still, I managed to sheepishly reply “I’m not on birth control. We need to use protection or I might get pregnant!”.

The wetness between my legs betrayed me. He knew I wanted it. So did I. I would’ve used our safe word if I didn’t.

He looked me in the eyes and said “I don’t care” as he entered me and began to thrust. “I’m going to fill you with my seed and watch it take root and grow. You’re going to be mine”.

I struggled, halfheartedly pulling at my restraints. “No! I can’t get pregnant right now, please!” I cried. Part of me didn’t want him to stop. I couldn’t help but grind up against him more.

He knew I wanted it. He fucked me harder.

“You want this, I can tell. You’re so wet. You pretend to fight, but you want me to put a baby in you, don’t you?”. All I could do was moan.

“You could stop this with one magic word. But you’re powerless. You want it. You NEED it. You need me to claim your body. To show the world that you’re mine as your belly grows and round with my child and your tits swell with milk.” Again, I was speechless. All I could do was moan in pure ecstasy.

He began thrusting harder and faster. I knew he was close, so was I.

“I’m going to fill you with my cum. I’m going to make you the mother of my children. You’re going to be my free use breeding slut, you’re going to be mine
“No,” I breathed, “please… plea-“ was all I could get out before I felt a vibrator on my clit. I screamed out in pleasure. “Please! Please!”

“Please what?” He asked, with feigned innocence.

“Tell me you want it,” he put his hand around my neck. “Beg me for it.“

“Please, please, please!” I breathed.

His hand tightened. “Beg for it.” He growled.

“Please fuck me harder! Please! I want you to put a baby in me! Please! I need it! I need to be full of your cum. I need to have your babies! Please!”

He exploded into me and I exploded in turn. Waves of pleasure rippled through my body.

“That’s my good girl” he said as he propped my hips up onto a pillow. He stuck the vibrator inside me to plug me full of his cum. “You’re going to stay like this all night. Not a drop goes to waste.”

He lied down next to me and kissed me gently as he rubbed my lower stomach. “Our little one might be growing inside you as we speak. I can’t wait to meet them. And I can’t wait to see you ripe and round with my child.”

He’s been breeding me every night since then.

That was a little over a month ago, and I really didn’t expect anything from it on the first month or right away. But the expected date for my period has come and gone, and I’m late again. I’ve been having bouts of nausea. My boobs are sensitive and tender and I’m incredibly horny.

Deep down, I know that his seed has taken root. I’m going to go pick up a pregnancy test tomorrow, and I’m surprised to find that I’m hoping it’s positive. I can’t wait to see how my body changes, I’m excited to be his little MILF. And I can’t wait to meet our child.

I love this feeling, of being claimed and changed by him. I can’t get enough. I just might ask him to keep me this way.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and ElySioNs
@ElySioNs fapfuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and ElySioNs
Bump, my 19 cm non bone pressed cock became hard as fuck and now I want to shove it up a girls asshole and fuck her till she dies

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7