My boyfriend got jealous of my dog. [Brutal Dogpill]

GigaStacySexual

GigaStacySexual

Chintu Lawda
I am young, and we have been together since I was in my teens. We have matured into adults together and are navigating adulthood, jobs, and family stress together. Earlier this year, I was even ready for marriage; we were going to move together out our current rental house and find somewhere new and exciting. He is a good person, and we are both flawed. I spent a lot of time this year transforming myself mentally, and I have a clear vision of who I am and what I deserve.

He is a good person but this relationship is very easy for him and very hard for me. It feels like I think for us both and put the effort in for both of us in order to get him to do things I want to do. We do not have a lot of interests in common and that feels isolating.

I got a dog in May and finally had someone to go on walks with me and sit at the park with. I loved my dog immensely. He got jealous of the dog. I do not have my dog anymore and nothing has felt the same. He doesn't ask me how I'm doing because he doesn't want to know.

With the help of my amazing support system, I understand that even though he is not a bad person, it is ok for me to want better for myself. I was going to wait until next week but when I woke up this morning, everything in my body said to leave, so I packed. My car is filled with boxes and my cat and I will depart in the morning. He works until this evening so I am sorting my thoughts and just being with my house that I love so much. It's a log cabin and cool as fuck. I will really miss this house.

I am scared of feeling lonely, scared of the unknowns, and scared of missing him. I am also really excited to learn more about myself, spend some overdue time with family, and travel. He doesn't like people so we never traveled places I am interested in. Never considered cities where I would like to live. I am really looking forward to thinking about myself.
I don't know who will read this but I needed to see these words outside of my brain. I am leaving.

Imagine losing your 6 years of LTR because of a fucking dog.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Comedy Central Lol GIF