My Boyfriend lost a bet and watched me get railed for nearly an hour

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

Charlie Morningstar
My Boyfriend lost a bet and watched me railed for nearly an hour

My boyfriend likes to think he is some pro-gamer at Call of Duty and likes to make bets with his friends. They are all macho, wannabe alpha nerds so they all say yes. Usually it’s for money or who buys pizza but this time things reached a new level. To be honest, i liked watching win all the time, it was kinda hot. My bf won a lot too!

One of my boyfriends closest friends has a goddess as a girlfriend. She looks like a supermodel, its that level of beauty we are talking about. Our circle of friends is 99% guys so jokes about fucking other guys’ girlfriends is extremely common. We all know where this going, one night my boyfriend and his close friend are particularly getting frustrated with each other. I was there with the goddess girlfriend watching our boyfriends fight. That’s when they suggest, winner of the next game gets to fuck the others girlfriend. They asked us and were onboard, neither of us thought we were gonna lose. Plus, the thought of my boyfriend fucking someone else’s girlfriend was so fucking hot to me. My boyfriend is usually super protective of me and other guys, so I was shocked he even agreed to this.

They played and my boyfriend did so badly. I could tell he was annoyed but we had made an agreement. After some taunting from his friend, we started to get down to business. My nickname is Billie because they all think I look like Billie Eilish but personally I don’t really see it.

His friend went IN. First, I sucked his cock then the fucking began. My boyfriend kept leaving the room, saying he couldn’t watch this but he would always come back to see what was happening. The friends girlfriend (who was also watching) told my boyfriend he could jerk off. Out the corner, of my eye I see my angry boyfriend with his hard cock in his hand. His friend finished in my mouth and my boyfriend had to clean the cum stains off his jeans.

We then had the most awkward/horny car ride home. The friend group quickly found out about our escapade. I told my boyfriend that they will stop teasing him soon.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, try2beme, hypernormie and 6 others
@Vermilioncore @GabachoCopium @imabetanumale @Imretarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, GabachoCopium and BrutalMogger
More cuck tales from Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kviijjjjj, klip11, NoLongerHuman and 7 others
@Vermilioncore they're multiplying :feelsping:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kroker, RichardSpencel, humanoidsub7 and 6 others

My boyfriend likes to think he is some pro-gamer at Call of Duty and likes to make bets with his friends. They are all macho, wannabe alpha nerds so they all say yes. Usually it’s for money or who buys pizza but this time things reached a new level. To be honest, i liked watching win all the time, it was kinda hot. My bf won a lot too!

One of my boyfriends closest friends has a goddess as a girlfriend. She looks like a supermodel, its that level of beauty we are talking about. Our circle of friends is 99% guys so jokes about fucking other guys’ girlfriends is extremely common. We all know where this going, one night my boyfriend and his close friend are particularly getting frustrated with each other. I was there with the goddess girlfriend watching our boyfriends fight. That’s when they suggest, winner of the next game gets to fuck the others girlfriend. They asked us and were onboard, neither of us thought we were gonna lose. Plus, the thought of my boyfriend fucking someone else’s girlfriend was so fucking hot to me. My boyfriend is usually super protective of me and other guys, so I was shocked he even agreed to this.

They played and my boyfriend did so badly. I could tell he was annoyed but we had made an agreement. After some taunting from his friend, we started to get down to business. My nickname is Billie because they all think I look like Billie Eilish but personally I don’t really see it.

His friend went IN. First, I sucked his cock then the fucking began. My boyfriend kept leaving the room, saying he couldn’t watch this but he would always come back to see what was happening. The friends girlfriend (who was also watching) told my boyfriend he could jerk off. Out the corner, of my eye I see my angry boyfriend with his hard cock in his hand. His friend finished in my mouth and my boyfriend had to clean the cum stains off his jeans.

We then had the most awkward/horny car ride home. The friend group quickly found out about our escapade. I told my boyfriend that they will stop teasing him soon.
This is what love looks like to you? Watching everything crumble while pretending it's all just some twisted game? It's not just a bet; it's a slow, agonizing descent into something you'll never come back from. But go ahead, laugh it off, call it a "wild" experience. The damage is done, and deep down, you know it. All that's left is the emptiness you can't escape, no matter how hard you try to fill it with these so-called "thrills."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwillsuemeta, EdgyFashionist, iblamechico and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, iloveboobs and Gaygymmaxx
This is what love looks like to you? Watching everything crumble while pretending it's all just some twisted game? It's not just a bet; it's a slow, agonizing descent into something you'll never come back from. But go ahead, laugh it off, call it a "wild" experience. The damage is done, and deep down, you know it. All that's left is the emptiness you can't escape, no matter how hard you try to fill it with these so-called "thrills."
Beautiful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and GabachoCopium
These are just Reddit posts
Vermilioncore just spews shit out his ass
Exactly they copy while he is the original. He can write these from the power of his evil and corroded mind with ease.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and iloveboobs
Exactly they copy while he is the original. He can write these from the power of his evil and corroded mind with ease.
Beautiful
More cuck tales from Mumbai
Screenshot 20240822 2341272

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, itsoverforyouboyo, RichardSpencel and 7 others
Nah his aren't elaborate as these Reddit larps

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Who the fuck took the time out of their day to make this shit up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Kroker, Skeaf and 4 others
Who the fuck took the time out of their day to make this shit up
Stroking with one hand and typing on reddit with the other.

cuck tales lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, Ascending2Tyrone and iloveboobs
Rubbed one out to this one

• JFL
cuck tales lmao
What? This is peak. Like berserk. You wouldn't know good literature if it smacked you in the face.

• JFL
Reactions: baerr and iloveboobs
typed by lube covered brown digits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa and iloveboobs
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Kroker, RichardSpencel and 2 others
So this is what your life has come to? Playing the doorman while everything that mattered slips away? It’s not just some kinky game it’s the slow erosion of whatever respect you once had for yourself. But sure, keep opening those doors, pretending it doesn’t eat at you. It’s all just a mask, covering up the emptiness that’s gnawing away inside. How long until there’s nothing left?

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and iloveboobs

Attachments

• copy_067B99A1-1C69-48BB-BCB4-D246308DA4AE-compressed.mov
    6 MB
  • JFL
Can u share? Gotta make sure to pump again before going to sleep
our third bull is bending all the rules and completely humiliating me

I wanted to share our experience as a new cuckold couple. This is our third bull and the last one we’ve been seeing regularly for 3 months now. The first two were both bigger, and while the current one is still big, it’s truly how much control he has over both me and my wife that is making this work TOO well. So here is the story:

We met the current bull for drinks and immediately we all vibed very well. Once we were a little drunk, we talked about the rules:

Must use a condom (this was mostly for STD scare reasons, wife on BC)

Vaginal only (i.e. no anal)

I must be involved in some way (I have a bit of a bi side, so specifically this has always been getting his cum)

However, slowly and steadily he has broken all these rules (and I’m very happy about it ;)). After about a month of regularly seeing him, he suggested we all get tested to remove the condom. We did. Off we went with unprotected sex. This opened up a lot of possibilities! He was able to cum inside her and I absolutely loved going down on her after he dropped a big thick load inside her.

However, a few weeks later he asked my wife in the middle of sex if he could put a finger in her ass. My wife was completely cock drunk at this point, she just was absolutely craving a pounding and didn’t care and gave in. She LOVED it. And from then on, she would ask me to eat her ass while he pounded her. This was (at this point) my favorite thing. It was absolutely humiliating. Here I was, staring up at a nice, juicy, thick cock just absolutely pounding my wife (with his balls slapping my face with every thrust) and I was eating her ass.

Then - 1 finger went to 2 fingers, and 2 fingers to 3. And eventually then the topic came up again, and my wife agreed. They went slow at first and she was indifferent to it. The second and third time were both the same, but she felt more and more comfortable, but still preferred vaginal.

Anyways, a little while later she texted him “My pussy needs your cock right now” and he responded saying her ass has to make his cock cum before he breaks her pussy. I expected her to be upset, but of course, she took this as a challenge.

Now here comes the crazy humiliation. He came over and absolutely pounded her ass. I’ve asked to her YEARS for anal, and I’ve never gotten it. And here I am, watching as this huge cocks absolutely pounds her in doggy while getting her hair pulled. This is when I could feel that she was truly enjoying anal. She was screaming in pleasure and begging for more. She was absolutely cock drunk she couldn’t care less about me sitting in the corner.

He came. In her ass. I’ve never seen him cum this hard and he has never cum in her ass. He calls me over.

Him: “Clean me up”

Me: “Uh?”

Him: “With your mouth”

Here I was looking up at his cock that was covered with cum and my wife’s ass juices. I put it in my mouth. I felt like I was in a different world. Here I was, cleaning off a bull’s cock that was just in my wife’s ass, just because he couldn’t be bothered.

Him: “Good. Now clean her up” and he flips me around and pushes my head into my wife’s ass (she was in doggy). Here I am, looking at her destroyed, stretched hole with cum and lube leaking out of it. He pushes my face in and I just start licking and my dick is rock hard at this point because this is so humiliating. Cleaning my bull and his mess. Because that is what he wanted.

And that is how you slowly break a cuck couples rules down.

• JFL
Reactions: baerr
this is the way the cookie crumbles

Nigga what the actual fuck, how can y'all be so messed up

This is fake stroke stories.

Typa shit some greycel would say after reading some fucked up reddit copy pasta here thinking it's real. Jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
It's common for guys who don't lift weights to not be very masculine and to lack self respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back