My brain is fucked.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Prolific.
Contributor
The blackpill literally lowers your serotonin (mood stabilizing neurotransmitter) and possibly your dopamine (motivation to pursue rewards).
The past weeks have really beaten me, I literally have the neurochemistry and demeanor of an abused dog and I swear everyone sees it.
Like, I really mean it.

In public, I am quiet, submissive, and meek. I am always on edge. I walk with my head forward and try to walk quickly so nobody sees me.
I feel like I'm not particularly safe and always on edge since I could get mogged in any domain anytime soon (height, face, etc.)
I think my professor knows since she's looking at me like I'm a bully victim or something.

I have poor verbal fluency. I get a cortisol and sweat response spike around people who mog me (aesthetically, socially (status) or intellectually).
I don't like being around people.
I'm literally depressed. My descension + higher blackpill exposure broke me.
I'm basically back at my elementary school mentality, but worse.

Everyone knows I'm a LTN abused dog.

How do I fix my neurochemistry?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, iabsolvejordan, Darkeningstar and 35 others
Ye same exact situation , when I interact with girls in my uni , I just know already that there subconsciously making fun of my face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ThraxxGlo, iabsolvejordan, GunDevilHybrid and 7 others
Ye same exact situation , when I interact with girls in my uni , I just know already that there subconsciously making fun of my face
I'm not even in university yet (college still).
I took a tour of the university I was going to go to and I just know that I'll have a bad time there if I can't fix things.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, iloveboobs, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
As bluepill and corny as it sounds, you lowkey just have to fake it til you make it. Act, stand, walk and talk confidently and people will treat you with more respect simply because you appear to have more self confidence and self respect

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ryldoo IS COPING, Clown Show and 7 others
@ReadBooksEveryday you have to help a brother out :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: psychomandible, normie_joe, Costcosuperstore and 9 others
As bluepill and corny as it sounds, you lowkey just have to fake it til you make it. Act, stand, walk and talk confidently and people will treat you with more respect simply because you appear to have more self confidence and self respect
I understand but it's hard to do that when you're constantly faced with things that lowers dopamine, serotonin and testosterone (getting worse grades than everyone, getting mogged, seeing couples, seeing people treat you like you're on the outskirts of the social hierarchy etc.)

I'll try I guess.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ezio6, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 2 others
thats why im never truly blackpilled as in its over over. i always cling on to some hopium if i didnt then idk i dont see a point of coping and rotting, once im truly blackpilled thats when i'd end it.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Costcosuperstore, Clqs and 1 other person
The blackpill literally lowers your serotonin (mood stabilizing neurotransmitter) and possibly your dopamine (motivation to pursue rewards).
The past weeks have really beaten me, I literally have the neurochemistry and demeanor of an abused dog and I swear everyone sees it.
Like, I really mean it.

In public, I am quiet, submissive, and meek. I am always on edge. I walk with my head forward and try to walk quickly so nobody sees me.
I feel like I'm not particularly safe and always on edge since I could get mogged in any domain anytime soon (height, face, etc.)
I think my professor knows since she's looking at me like I'm a bully victim or something.

View attachment 3159469

I have poor verbal fluency. I get a cortisol and sweat response spike around people who mog me (aesthetically, socially (status) or intellectually).

I would not call this " LTN"

4317519 1000016113

@GlamourPursuer @scrunchables @MA_ascender @truthhurts @chudlite @enriquecel :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, psychomandible, noobs and 18 others
I feel brainwashed and a lil like an abused dog

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and enchanted_elixir
thats why im never truly blackpilled as in its over over. i always cling on to some hopium if i didnt then idk i dont see a point of coping and rotting, once im truly blackpilled thats when i'd end it.
I am truly blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Not even joking right now. Roping and hoping for better afterlife is the only salvation for subhumans.

Once an abused dog, forever an abused dog. No salvation for abused subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and enchanted_elixir
I understand but it's hard to do that when you're constantly faced with things that lowers dopamine
Oh trust me I understand. I struggle with it too. I’m just saying when I fake confidence the difference in how I’m treated is night and day

• +1
We can tell

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: noobs, Costcosuperstore, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Not even joking right now. Roping and hoping for better afterlife is the only salvation for subhumans.

Once an abused dog, forever an abused dog. No salvation for abused subhumans.
I read your other comments about Chad getting any girl he lays his eyes on, etc.
Even if I ascend, I'm ending my lineage.

• +1
It's over bro

• +1
Reactions: noobs, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 1 other person
Like, I really mean it.

View attachment 3159469

most people from the real world arent as rotted as .org users and dont go really analyzing face ratios and giving ratings about them like autists here from .org so dont worry about it

• JFL
  • +1
most people from the real world arent as rotted as .org users and dont go really analyzing face ratios and giving ratings about them like autists here from .org so dont worry about it
They may not do it, but their subconscious sure is.
That's how people determine how to treat and perceive you, after all.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Costcosuperstore, Rhino LeFort and 1 other person
you dont wish for anything and see yourself in this position for ever?
I can't afford to make my life worse, and I'm too scared of suicide.
I'll just ascend and make the best I can with my life and then not reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and chudlite
I can't afford to make my life worse, and I'm too scared of suicide.
I'll just ascend and make the best I can with my life and then not reproduce.
then youre still coping and not truly blackpilled

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ReadBooksEveryday, MA_ascender and 2 others
your problem is low serotonin and low dopamine. This has an easy solution:

start snorting mephedrone (4-MMC)

Serotonin and Dopamine levels in the nucleus accumbens shell region following 10 mg kg

You see this graph? 30 minutes after snorting, your serotonin is 25x your baseline. Your dopamine 10x your baseline.

Start mogging.

Start snorting.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, Costcosuperstore, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
22 hours on .org in 2 days, i am devoided of almost all mental and physical strength. Cant even go out of my room to get food.

• So Sad
  • +1
your problem is low serotonin and low dopamine. This has an easy solution:

start snorting mephedrone (4-MMC)

View attachment 3159494

You see this graph? 30 minutes after snorting your serotonin is 25x your baseline. Your dopamine 10x your baseline.

Start mogging.

Start snorting.
sources or sources to alternatives?

• +1
22 hours on .org in 2 days, i am devoided of almost all mental and physical strength. Cant even go out of my room to get food.
22 hours and only 100 posts? rookie numbers

• +1
I read your other comments about Chad getting any girl he lays his eyes on, etc.
Don't take them seriously I was just very frustrated and had to get dopamine somehow
Even if I ascend, I'm ending my lineage.
Real. If you can't ascend till 19 it's fucking meaningless. Imagine you ascend and have a wife in the future and she asks for photos of you when you were younger. You show her and she sees an entire different species. Homo Subhumanoidis. Over. Next day she has orgy with Chad and Tyrone after filing for divorce talking half of your assets and leaving you with endless suicidal thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Costcosuperstore, chudlite and 1 other person
Like, I really mean it.

View attachment 3159469

maybe try taking serotonin regulators? like SSRI’s?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, yue and enchanted_elixir
sources or sources to alternatives?
dealers on the streets have it.

last year I went to a rave in rotterdam, but I didn't have any drugs. I started asking random people at the train-station for drugs.

Eventually found a nigga that knew a nigga who would sell me drugs. Took me only like 1 hour total.

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent and Costcosuperstore

Attachments

• we_want_to_live.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
bro is that actually him😭 u gotta quit with that
Yeah it is right @GlamourPursuer and @truthhurts and @Jonas2k7 please tell him to unignore me 😢 I miss him :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, chudlite and 2 others
Nigga fuck its over he has me on ignore 😢 What will I do :ogre:😢

@Beastimmung @truthhurts @chudlite
jew ritual to remove yourself from the ignore list… just need 5 liters of newborn blood

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and kaligula567
Yeah it is right @GlamourPursuer and @truthhurts and @Jonas2k7 please tell him to unignore me 😢 I miss him :ogre:
@enchanted_elixir kaligula want to be unignored, please dont put me on ignore im just the messenger

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ReadBooksEveryday and kaligula567
jew ritual to remove yourself from the ignore list… just need 5 liters of newborn blood
Do not fuck around I m serius 😢
@GlamourPursuer @Jonas2k7 @chudlite @MA_ascender

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ReadBooksEveryday, MA_ascender and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and kaligula567
You should stop bullying @enchanted_elixir first

@kaligula567

I'm sorry but birds have morals too

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ReadBooksEveryday, chudlite and 2 others
You should stop bullying @enchanted_elixir first

@kaligula567

I'm sorry but birds have morals too
birds migrate irl, we should find someone else:ogre: @kaligula567

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jonas2k7 and kaligula567
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
birds migrate irl, we should find someone else:ogre: @kaligula567
NO NO fuck you @enchanted_elixir (not serious don't put me on ignore bro :forcedsmile:)

Long live the birds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ReadBooksEveryday, kaligula567 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, kaligula567 and GlamourPursuer
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, enriquecel, iloveboobs and 3 others
  • So Sad