My brain is incapable of romantic relationships (Dear diary)

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
The only way I will ever get a girlfriend or a wife is if they only want me for my face it is beyond over for me. I saw the girl I've been talking to yesterday and I dont know what the fuck she wants. She says wow your face has changed alot and you got much taller you have become really attractive and then tells me how some girls that saw me wanted my snapchat. I tell her I dont have a snapchat and she says well do you want me to give them your instagram she says I dont really think their your type since she knows I like more conservative girls not putas. So I tell her oh you think you know my type? What's yours. She says attractive good face good personality and athletic. I almost teared up I am sometimes quiet and skinnyfag so she wasn't talking about me I assume. Then she tells me if I've ever had a gf or dated I tell her no never. She says why I am gl and says how I probably reject girls. I want her god damnit fuck this bitch ima ghost her or probs text her rarely. I am not cut for relationships my brain is to fucked up. I looked up the girls she said wanted my ig and they're whatever.
Giphy 3

Is it over with her?
I was trying my hardest to talk charmingly nt.
I was looking her in the eyes for ideal amount of time.
She couldnt look me in the eyes really. Oh her pale blue eyes 🥰 I will never have her she probably just doesnt know how to tell me she's not interested but why would she not try and set me up with those girls she was also saying how I'm alot more talkative now

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 2227
1582020659932-gif.281874

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Heirio and HurtfulVanity
dont know whether you're trying to be narcy or sad jfl

thx for the tale

Your face isn't capable of romantic relationships

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
dont know whether you're trying to be narcy or sad jfl
I am a bit of both tbh. People here think face is everything and it probably is if you're gigachad. But if your just high tier normie with fucked up brain you still cant get girls.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
... and the same happened with Ted Bundy