jefferson

OG poster
12 whole eggs
2 grilled cheese sandwiches
1 glazed doughnut
large bowl of raisin bran and milk
2 cups of trail mix
An orange

I'd gotten up 5 hours earlier and binged in the early morning before going back to sleep too.

I should probably up my testosterone dose sooner than planned cause I'm probably gonna get fat eating like this on only 300mgs/wk

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Nosecel9000, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Just pinned 600mg yesterday time to get big 90kg by Christmas let’s go

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
:sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Too bloat.

Just pinned 600mg yesterday time to get big 90kg by Christmas let’s go
I kinda want to wait till my friend gets here in a month to go up to 600 so we can roid together. Also don't have the fridge space to hold enough meals now, need to buy another minifridge.

Slayer breakfast tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Cheese and bacon scramble(3 eggs, 2 rashers of bacon, 1/2cups cheese)

My mom screamed at me this morning because I forgot to turn on the exhaust while cooking, and I told her she can fuck a cow in my language.

Cheese and bacon scramble

My mom screamed at me this morning because I forgot to turn on the exhaust while cooking, and I told her she can fuck a cow in my language.
high T

• +1
12 whole eggs
1 glazed doughnut
2 cups of trail mix
An orange

I'd gotten up 5 hours earlier and binged in the early morning before going back to sleep too.

I should probably up my testosterone dose sooner than planned cause I'm probably gonna get fat eating like this on only 300mgs/wk
FATASS NIG

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
how many times u shit in a day?

• +1
FATASS NIG
Be sure to check your anal cavity while going to bed tonight.

DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD YOU SUBHUMAN COCKROACH
BETTER SHUT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY'S ASS CLOSE TONIGHT BECAUSE THE PLUMBER IS ABOUT TO PUSH THE SHIT OUT OF THEM
:feelsautistic:

Why do you always eat grilled cheese sandwhiches?

I kinda want to wait till my friend gets here in a month to go up to 600 so we can roid together. Also don't have the fridge space to hold enough meals now, need to buy another minifridge.
What sort of meals do you prep? I really want to make the most of this blast, I kinda wanna just get as big as possible and dreamer bulk but I’m already 15% bf. Do you think going from 83kg to 90kg by Xmas is realistically with 600mg test? I might throw some more orals in as well tbh

12 whole eggs
1 glazed doughnut
2 cups of trail mix
An orange

You should buy garlic toast to use to make grilled cheese sandwiches. That shit is the greatest for making grilled cheese sandwiches.
Did you buy the glazed doughnut from a doughnut/coffee shop or grocery store?

What sort of meals do you prep? I really want to make the most of this blast, I kinda wanna just get as big as possible and dreamer bulk but I’m already 15% bf. Do you think going from 83kg to 90kg by Xmas is realistically with 600mg test? I might throw some more orals in as well tbh
Well I just moved out so now I do pressure cooker with rice, beans, some veggies and high fat ground beef. Then add some seasoning and stuff to it.

Well I just moved out so now I do pressure cooker with rice, beans, some veggies and high fat ground beef. Then add some seasoning and stuff to it.
That’s similar to what I eat, I batch cook chili’s often loads of beans peppers beef and tomatoes
Tbh I need to get back to uni ASAP so im prepping my own meals

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
impressive. I do the same but its usually from anxiety.
I swear food goes right through me. I literally take a shit 10 min after finishing a meal

Shitting 4 times per day? I am lucky if I shit once a day. Often times it's every other day. For all I know maybe sometimes it's less often than that. I think I am constipated. My diet isn't the greatest.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel
Bloatmaxxed breakfast