My Brother and I May Be Purchasing a 45-Family Rental Building in Pennsylvania for $900K

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Master
We will pay for it in cash by selling our current 4 rental properties (1-3 families each). If this actually goes through, we will be financially independent for life.

This rental building may need an additional $200K of construction work (which I have), but when it's done, it should generate about $50,000/month in gross revenue. That's not even counting the retail space that can be rented on the ground floor, which could potentially bring in another $5k-$10k/month.

My brother is calling the listing agent today to find out more details. Then, we will decide if it's worth taking the plunge. Crossing my fingers. I'm tired of wageslaving.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shizuku11111, <6PSLcel, noobs and 2 others
tales

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Tales from the basement of a brazillian favela

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Tales from the basement of a brazillian favela
No, it's not bs. We're serious. We've been landlords since 2018, so we know the business. This acquisition would just be a scale up of what we're already doing.

We're not new to the rental business. We've been doing it since 2018, but never on quite this large scale. But I think it's time to make a bold move and stop pussyfooting around.

• Hmm...
Reactions: i hear voices
How did u get so rich bro

No, it's not bs. We're serious. We've been landlords since 2018, so we know the business. This acquisition would just be a scale up of what we're already doing.
Send me 50$ in crypto if u got the money pal

What field u work in

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
with a small loan of a million dollars

Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

pointless due to the coming revolution and land reform

your head will be on a spike
IMG 4586
IMG 4279

We will pay for it in cash by selling our current 4 rental properties (1-3 families each). If this actually goes through, we will be financially independent for life.

This rental building may need an additional $200K of construction work (which I have), but when it's done, it should generate about $50,000/month in gross revenue. That's not even counting the retail space that can be rented on the ground floor, which could potentially bring in another $5k-$10k/month.

My brother is calling the listing agent today to find out more details. Then, we will decide if it's worth taking the plunge. Crossing my fingers. I'm tired of wageslaving.
Yeah man we making it out of the hood with this one

Why do i have a feeling that this is one of those situation where all you're money dissappears and so does you're brother as well

Yup there we go buddy that was all the proof i needed to know that u still live with yo mom day dreaming u schitzo
I was only being sarcastic, fuckwit. I don't need your $50, LOL.

I was only being sarcastic, fuckwit. I don't need your $50, LOL.
Stop lying to urself now buddy boyo all jokes has a meaning behind it I can see you owning apartments in the future best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back