My brother has had surgery to change his eyes from brown to green. Now there are problems with his eyes

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
My brother had a surgery to change his eyes from brown eyes over to green eyes. I did not even know that kind of surgery existed until he started talking about it. There was nothing wrong with his eyes. The surgery wasn't to fix any kind of medical problem. It was only to make them green eyes instead of brown eyes. That surgery is illegal in our country. My brother had to go to America for the surgery At first everything was well with my brother but now he is having problems. His eyes are sensitive when it comes to light. It started. My brother has to wear special glasses where it is bright. He also says he can not see as well as he could before the surgery. He is not able to have a job or to drive any longer. His eyes can not be fixed or helped. All doctors he goes to say that.

I am angry. He had no need to have this surgery. Now he depends on me and our mother to help him and care for him. My father had a stroke in the past and needs help sometimes. My other brother has an autism and can not live on his own. It is already hard on my mother and me. I wish my brother never had the surgery. I do not want to be a bad brother to him but I am so angry and to me it is stupid to do what he did. He did not need it.

Jfll :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: totalynotme, normie_joe, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
That is so messed up honestly and how most hardmaxxes end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, totalynotme, drimprovement and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: totalynotme, drimprovement and PlayersGetPlayed
That is so messed up honestly and how most hardmaxxes end

Don't compare something like bimax, which actually is a functional surgery to fix deformities, to this frivolous shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: violentrose and PlayersGetPlayed