My brother is marrying an ugly whore

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Albino Femboy looks
Her eyes look like this, redness included
IMG 8544

Her hairline starts well after the forehead tapers off into the roof of the skull, so she has a low set neuro cranium. My neuro cranium is about 14-15 cm high from where my upper third begins, she prolly has like 6-7 cm of height for her braincase.

She is an endomorph, high bodyfat (not obese), just no fucking shape that could be called attractive.

She's north west euro with blond hair and blue eyes and is like 5'7, she fucking towers over him tbh. Im basically a full head taller than my brother.

My brother is again, short. Decent face (he is balding and when my dad suggested finasteride he got upset saying 'i don't care'), also face leaness is getting worse for him every day. He has good ratios like me but lacks the strong zygos and jaw that I have.

Oh and guess what, he copes with muh gym but is too alcoholic to get good shape and get rid of developing beer belly.

Contrast that with me, Im average height. :feelshehe:. Good ratios, better bones. Im losing weight instead of gaining for model looks. Im also trying to fix my hairline which my whole family has dogshit of, so I'm full on going to reduce size forehead by like 20-30%to make it ideal shaped, that's how oversized it is.

Im going to mog my whole christcuck reactionary family (I already do facially) to the slums of new dehli.

But regardless, bro's kids are gonna be tall, boneless, possibly all fucked up eyes subhumans.

He sacrificed his good ratios for an ugly whore to max out height genes lol.

Im so fucking glad I did not inherit my dad's dogshit skull shape. I have bones, I'm fucking free, I'm just going to fix my hairline, get thicker eyebrows, longer eyelashes and lose weight and I'll be in Paris during fashion week.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, mayo mogger, sportsmogger and 19 others
lil bro marrying ur mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, NoReedemingFeature, watah and 4 others
What would u do if he read this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LuckyBeast, truthhurts and 1 other person
subhumans breeding humanity going to filth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joka, iblamechico, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and cooldude1231
Bro marrying ozil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, LuckyBeast and 2 others
why are you insulting your family so hard? In case you didnt realise they are the only people who give a shit about you in your whole life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, iblamechico, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Bro marrying ozil
Nah, his eyes look way more deep set. Her fucking sclera are legit red all over and she has massive scleral show.

this nigga looks normal in comparason
IMG 8546

imagine these eyes coming into your home
IMG 8547

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger, watah, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
View attachment 3185673

Her hairline starts well after the forehead tapers off into the roof of the skull, so she has a low set neuro cranium. My neuro cranium is about 14-15 cm high from where my upper third begins, she prolly has like 6-7 cm of height for her braincase.

She is an endomorph, high bodyfat (not obese), just no fucking shape that could be called attractive.

She's north west euro with blond hair and blue eyes and is like 5'7, she fucking towers over him tbh. Im basically a full head taller than my brother.

My brother is again, short. Decent face (he is balding and when my dad suggested finasteride he got upset saying 'i don't care'), also face leaness is getting worse for him every day. He has good ratios like me but lacks the strong zygos and jaw that I have.

Oh and guess what, he copes with muh gym but is too alcoholic to get good shape and get rid of developing beer belly.

Contrast that with me, Im average height. :feelshehe:. Good ratios, better bones. Im losing weight instead of gaining for model looks. Im also trying to fix my hairline which my whole family has dogshit of, so I'm full on going to reduce size forehead by like 20-30%to make it ideal shaped, that's how oversized it is.

Im going to mog my whole christcuck reactionary family (I already do facially) to the slums of new dehli.

But regardless, bro's kids are gonna be tall, boneless, possibly all fucked up eyes subhumans.

Im so fucking glad I did not inherit my dad's dogshit skull shape. I have bones, I'm fucking free, I'm just going to fix my hairline, get thicker eyebrows, longer eyelashes and lose weight and I'll be in Paris during fashion week.
being boneless is the worst thing tbh:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
View attachment 3185673

Kelly Oubres parents are both subhumans, and he grew up as a Chad, so u never know blud

• JFL
why are you insulting your family so hard? In case you didnt realise they are the only people who give a shit about you in your whole life
No one cares faggot. I'm destined for a life of travel and modeling jobs where I will get into acting after landing a sexy woman's movie where I just stand and look pretty.

being boneless is the worst thing tbh:feelswhat:
It goes:

1. boneless
2. shit ratios (she has 1 and 2)
3. shit hairline
4. shit height (he has three and four)

I only have one of the above (hairline), so I'll ascend very soon. Will will not fuck disgusting abominations, NO I WILL FUCK STACY :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Kelly Oubres parents are both subhumans, and he grew up as a Chad, so u never know blud
like 99% chance of them coming out okay.

I hope his kids end up ugly tbh.

I'll return home after a few years and be like 'yeah I married Slavic giga stacy with bones and A10 eyes that mog all faggotstralia'

:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cooldude1231, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
No one cares faggot. I'm destined for a life of travel and modeling jobs where I will get into acting after landing a sexy woman's movie where I just stand and look pretty.

It goes:

1. boneless
2. shit ratios (she has 1 and 2)
3. shit hairline
4. shit height (he has three and four)

I only have one of the above (hairline), so I'll ascend very soon. Will will not fuck disgusting abominations, NO I WILL FUCK STACY :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

like 99% chance of them coming out okay.

I hope his kids end up ugly tbh.

I'll return home after a few years and be like 'yeah I married Slavic giga stacy with bones and A10 eyes that mog all faggotstralia'

:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
blud giving some narcy vibes ngl. I’m still curious how u look like. Would u say u mog facially Salludon after ur ascension
:feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoaA99, Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
View attachment 3185673

if your brother has ONLY daughters he should be fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Imretarded? and truthhurts
blud giving some narcy vibes ngl. I’m still curious how u look like. Would u say u mog facially Salludon after ur ascension
This is me before and after eye colour maxxing
IMG 8046
IMG 8047

People who match my ratios from various angles
IMG 8138
IMG 8139
IMG 8141
IMG 8142

I did a morph on myself to get blue eyes, thicker eyebrows and ideal hairline, I jump like 2 psl points. That plus the angularity ill get with anorexia maxxing. I'll cap out at 7.5+ psl

if your brother has ONLY daughter he should be fine
fact checked by real american patriots

true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, CopiumX and 1 other person
It’s pretty easy to mog a paki shitskin innit ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 1 other person
This is me before and after eye colour maxxing
View attachment 3185720
View attachment 3185721

People who match my ratios from various angles
View attachment 3185722
View attachment 3185723
View attachment 3185724
View attachment 3185725

I did a morph on myself to get blue eyes, thicker eyebrows and ideal hairline, I jump like 2 psl points. That plus the angularity ill get with anorexia maxxing. I'll cap out at 7.5+ psl

fact checked by real american patriots

true
Interesting :feelshehe:. What’s ur facial harmony score. Did u ever measure it:feelswhat:?

• +1
What the fuck was that photo nigga that is NOT human

• +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 1 other person
View attachment 3185673

save your brother asap

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and Imretarded?
Interesting :feelshehe:. What’s ur facial harmony score. Did u ever measure it:feelswhat:?
Not sure how to measure that but I super imposed this over myself and only misalignments was my deviated nose and my sixhead where i get lightbulb skullshape, its a massive flaw ngl
IMG 8423
Ok 1 more post

Clavicular of Indians innit thats why you guys love him ☠️☠️☠️
bully
What the fuck was that photo nigga that is NOT human
what photo

save your brother asap
fuck that nigga, he spat in my ear once

yeah you're paki shitskin mogger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and slavicpsycho
Not sure how to measure that but I super imposed this over myself and only misalignments was my deviated nose and my sixhead where i get lightbulb skullshape, its a massive flaw ngl
View attachment 3185736

bully

what photo

Is ur ascension better looking than the DiCaprio morph:feelshehe:?

• +1
Its giving me the ick

• +1
View attachment 3185736

bully

what photo

First photo

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cooldude1231, truthhurts and 1 other person
Kill all reactionaries
Question brah you are satanist but don’t beleive in satan as an entity’s existence right?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
He wants to fucking reduce the wages of teachers mane. His whole belief system is capital worshiping austerity bullshit

start dm with me

me too bhai

now imagine how i feel seeing in real life
His offsprings still have hope because of 5'7 woman and blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Costcosuperstore
He wants to fucking reduce the wages of teachers mane. His whole belief system is capital worshiping austerity bullshit

start dm with me

me too bhai

now imagine how i feel seeing in real life
I meant ur giving me the ick or did u get that

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Costcosuperstore
I know Satan is real
As an entity or manifestation?
My idea of satanism is just do whatever the fuck and abandon all morality, not just religion. And only care for yourself and people within your tribe

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho and cooldude1231
maybe

im not gay, not gonna fuck you

he does rituals nigguh
I do rituals too, my first one being very successful. A lot of demonologists don’t believe in satan though, just the concept of abandoning morality

• +1
View attachment 3185673

Jfl at this thread

• +1
succubus maxxing?

:feelswhere:
Not succubus but real world shit. I summoned a demon with the intent of dropping out of school and becoming NEET. It worked and I can’t explain how fucking non-coincidental it is, my parents are immigrants and the strictest people I know, pay thousands for my education and want me to get a specialized job, they would yell and hit me before whenever I brought up dropping out. It made no sense for them to let me dropout contently, only the demonic ritual could explain it

• JFL
Not succubus but real world shit. I summoned a demon with the intent of dropping out of school and becoming NEET. It worked and I can’t explain how fucking non-coincidental it is, my parents are immigrants and the strictest people I know, pay thousands for my education and want me to get a specialized job, they would yell and hit me before whenever I brought up dropping out. It made no sense for them to let me dropout contently, only the demonic ritual could explain it
@Acion

• +1
dude... bro swapped your parent's souls out with some white parent souls

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
You are so effeminate and subversive that you're genuinely repulsive to me