MY BRUTAL CLUB EXPERIENCE

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
I went to a club with a friend. Im a HTN he is a Chadlite. We ended up pursuing the same girl that was really sexy, HTB with good body. We were drunk and he went first, he started touching her ass and waist and they made out no words spoken. He left and told me she is an easy slay just go up to her. I approach her, start touching her with no consent just like he did and she SLAPS me. I ask her why and she tells me the cutoff for sexual assault is Chadlite. So me, HTN cant do it but my friend can. She said “your friend is low CL so he can do it”. This lookspill killed me. Looks are everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, spermium, Lonenely sigma and 7 others
Jfl bump you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
I went to a club with a friend. Im a HTN he is a Chadlite. We ended up pursuing the same girl that was really sexy, HTB with good body. We were drunk and he went first, he started touching her ass and waist and they made out no words spoken. He left and told me she is an easy slay just go up to her. I approach her, start touching her with no consent just like he did and she SLAPS me. I ask her why and she tells me the cutoff for sexual assault is Chadlite. So me, HTN cant do it but my friend can. She said “your friend is low CL so he can do it”. This lookspill killed me. Looks are everything
who does ur friend look like?

The Chadlite in question here. I can verify this happened

After the cuck simp abused dog that is OP left the club and cried all the way home I railed the foid and she constantly complimented me on my superior zygomatic canthal ratio and bimedial canthus in comparison to OP's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, danmogger, shalomnigga and 6 others