My brutal school blackpill story that's day I converted in blackpill

I

indianMOGGERR

BTS hater
Hi everyone
Today's I sharing my school bp story that's converted me in blackpill guy
Once upon a time I am 9th class admission in new school I don't much about girls style , etc I am incel on that time when I was in new school I had my first crush I don't care about my looks that much at that time but overweight,ugly af I don't care myself I make new frnds 2 months later I tell my frnds that I had crush on girl in class that was my most worst discussion that I ever had what they did lunch period all my frnds go to her and said about me he like you that day was my worst rejection by girl I had crush Infornt of all school she rejected me i get mentally depressed later I never talk a girl in my school there was chad shorter than me but he was slayer all girls teacher give him importance all activities or other things they always make him leader because of his looks my crush had crush on chad then blackpill come in my life I started going gym fix my diet fix hairstyle and manage to get gf

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Kater Maxxing
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Detective, Patient A and 3 others
Nigga you're a retard for telling niggas you barely known for 2 months personal shit like which girl you like. JFL you got what you deserved and I hope you learned your lesson.

Nigga you're a retard for telling niggas you barely known for 2 months personal shit like which girl you like. JFL you got what you deserved and I hope you learned your lesson.
Yes its my fault

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale