My Canthoplasty Result After 7 Days + What Comes Next?

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
I had lower eyelid retraction done 3 weeks ago, this picture is after 7 days, so the scars are 75% gone by now.

My future plans for eye-area maxxing:

1) Under eye filler - Already done yesterday
2) Minoxidil for eyebrows - I had an eyebrow transplant earlier this year, they aren't perfect but they're good shape and before they were bald cuck eyebrows
3) Laser eye surgery - in December, I have to wait for 3 months after canthoplasty to pass
4) Color contact lenses - Last because I can't wear lenses before undergoing LASIK

What color will suit me best with contact lenses? Green, blue, light blue...? I have brown hair and eyebrows

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, overtier1011, kebab and 14 others
I had lower eyelid retraction done 3 weeks ago, this picture is after 7 days, so the scars are 75% gone by now.

2) Minoxidil for eyebrows - I had an eyebrow transplant earlier this year, they aren't perfect but they're good shape and before they were bald cuck eyebrows
3) Laser eye surgery - in December, I have to wait for 3 months after canthoplasty to pass
4) Color contact lenses - Last because I can't wear lenses before undergoing LASIK

What color will suit me best with contact lenses? Green, blue, light blue...? I have brown hair and eyebrows
it doesnt look that good
i think you got scammed man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, Meister!, zura and 2 others
Did u ask for neutral canthal tilt instead of positive, or was pct not possible to perform?
Improvement at least, but in case that pct would have been possible, I don't see why u'd settle for anything less.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Constantin Denis and DelonLover1999
0 SMV change

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, Detective, Jigen and 7 others
Did u ask for neutral canthal tilt instead of positive, or was pct not possible to perform?
Improvement at least, but in case that pct would have been possible, I don't see why u'd settle for anything less.
Pct can look uncanny bruh neutral looks good on most

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, niqfan625, Jigen and 5 others

Mirin hard op great improvement

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, insecurehtn, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
True, his is still negative when I see the pic again. Maybe that's why it doesn't look very good.

Imo don't get eye colour laser it's too risky and dangerous just wear contacts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and ducktruck
True, his is still negative when I see the pic again. Maybe that's why it doesn't look very good.
Not that noticeable tbh maybe the surgeon wanted to be conservative. Definitely a big improvement overall. Plus it needs time to heal.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, king_bandon, ducktruck and 1 other person
Not that noticeable tbh maybe the surgeon wanted to be conservative. Definitely a big improvement overall. Plus it needs time to heal.
Any surgeon who wants to be conservative with me loses one customer.
He looks less sleepy, but not like his SMV increased.

• +1
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 33540, Constantin Denis and 3 others

What surgeon did you go to OP

Agree but he shouldn't have got lower eyelid retraction, results are always botched specially that nigger Taban

• JFL
Reactions: ducktruck
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and Deleted member 28896
Agree but he shouldn't have got lower eyelid retraction, results are always botched specially that nigger Taban
What should he have gotten then? Under eye implants? Also are there any other good eye surgeons beside taban

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and ducktruck
I think your main issue was lack of bone in the orbitals, with implants + cantho you wouldn't get a strained borderline negative tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, temporomandibular32, ducktruck and 1 other person
What should he have gotten then? Under eye implants? Also are there any other good eye surgeons beside taban
There's two i know who in my opinion have the same as Taban that nigga is a little overrated ngl i forgot both their name jfl at me if i don't forget i'll send you their names. I think he should've had a little more upturning with cantho and get saddled infras for the lower eyelids. 99% lower eyelid retraction with cantho is botched results

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I think your main issue was lack of bone in the orbitals, with implants + cantho you wouldn't get a strained borderline negative tilt.
Yea more cantho but no lower lid retraction instead he should've got saddled infras

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
i knew cantho was cope

My eyes were too subhuman, I might do another lower eyelid retraction in the future for PCT, but the safest thing for now was this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
What surgeon did you go to OP
I did my surgery in the Balkans, where I live. I think it's a good price to quality ratio, as I paid 1500 EUR for it, whereas in the US I would have paid a lot lot more + accomodation + flight and all that. Either way in a couple of months if I will be doing one more for PCT, the price range won't be too high.

the thing with doing lower eyelid retraction on nct is that it destroys your pfl, still an improvement though good job, remember once you change a few features it adds up and has a very good overall effect

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and tom69
Not cope he Looks better
i meant for the canthal tilt. His actual canthal tilt is the same in both pics. canthoplasty improves the eyes but it can't change the canthal tilt

Imo don't get eye colour laser it's too risky and dangerous just wear contacts
I agree! I will be getting contacts, hell no to laser eye pigmentation or an iris implant, it's too risky and costly, not worth losing most of my (already) bad sight for it.

I agree with you, but as I live in a 2nd world country in the Balkans, there simply aren't any implants and very extensive procedures offered by surgeons. I had to do what I could, as I am not willing to pay thousands to fly over to The US and do it there

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
i meant for the canthal tilt. His actual canthal tilt is the same in both pics. canthoplasty improves the eyes but it can't change the canthal tilt
The whole point of a cantho is to change the canthal tilt are u retarded jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eyebagcel and agoostis
I agree with you, but as I live in a 2nd world country in the Balkans, there simply aren't any implants and very extensive procedures offered by surgeons. I had to do what I could, as I am not willing to pay thousands to fly over to The US and do it there
Fuck the US, go to Italy or Switzerland, although money is an issue either way I assume.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
The whole point of a cantho is to change the canthal tilt are u retarded jfl
Are you retarded you blind incel bitch subhuman? OP canthal tilt did not change at all. Kill youreslf. I legit hope you die like actually

is everyone here retarded or what ?

that's a very good improvement anyone who says otherwise is coping hard

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Jigen, twilight and 5 others
He looks less sleepy, but not like his SMV increased.
Its the same with how hair transplant surgeons will just make you look not bald, but still give you a NW1 or NW2 hariline cause its 'natural'

is everyone here retarded or what ?

that's a very good improvement anyone who says otherwise is coping hard
Everyones judging it as if he got a canthoplasty - HE GOT LOWER LID RETRACTION (thats not cantho). He needs it to fix his negative canthal tilt

Are you retarded you blind incel bitch subhuman? OP canthal tilt did not change at all. Kill youreslf. I legit hope you die like actually
it went from negative to neutral jfl

So much better! Nice 👍

• +1
He looks better.
obviously he would look better with implants before the soft tissue work. But hats a lot more money

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and ducktruck

Damn looks really good bro, great improvement !

• +1
Way too early to judge. But looks uncanny.

I will have that line tattooed on my ass cheek. Truer words have never been spoken

you look better but the result could have been better.

• +1
looks good imo

• +1
it looks good idk what these autists are saying

a looot better than before

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and ducktruck
he didnt get canthoplasty only canthopexy

• +1
looks like lower eyelid retraction, the canthal tilt seems similar

improvement

• +1
My eyes were too subhuman, I might do another lower eyelid retraction in the future for PCT, but the safest thing for now was this
Dumbass you shouldn't have got lower lid retraction from the start and now you want another one ??

Did they do anything to your upper eyelids? You may still have NCT but your eyes look quite a bit more compact.

• +1