My car has cockroaches and shit

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
I am too fucking lazy to clean up my car, and today after work I offered some girl a ride home and she saw a fucking cockroach on a dashboard and just empty water bottles and clothes everywhere. Sometimes autism gets the best of me. Still too lazy to clean up tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Be_ConfidentBro, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
just eat the cockroach infront of her to prove your masculinity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Be_ConfidentBro, SOS-Sonic and 3 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Be_ConfidentBro and SkinjobCatastrophe
I’ve had girls drive in my car while it was messy and had cigar butts in the cup holder and old fast food bags on the floor. If they’re willing to get in your car then you’ve already won, they won’t change their mind because of a car unless they’re a top tier woman with extremely high standards

but seriously even I’ve never had a cockroach in my car before. What the fuck man clean your car

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3041, Deleted member 14867, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
I’ve had girls drive in my car while it was messy and had cigar butts in the cup holder and old fast food bags on the floor. If they’re willing to get in your car then you’ve already won, they won’t change their mind because of a car unless they’re a top tier woman with extremely high standards

but seriously even I’ve never had a cockroach in my car before. What the fuck man clean your car
dude idk where they came from. I literally have zero food in in my car, unless they are eating phenibut powder I accidentally dropped and was too lazy to vacuum. Damn then they must be having the best time of their life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 6423, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
My old roommate had a hot girlfriend and his apartment was filled with roaches and dirty dishes and stains from his dog pissing on the floor. It seems strange from a mans perspective but to a woman I dont think this stuff really is relevant to their attraction to or opinion of a man.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

I used to clean up my apartment a lot before having girls over but now I don’t even bother to do the dishes tbh. Too lazy.

I told you to get rid of Ritalincel's corpse. Clean your trunk already before the cops pull you over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, kebabcoper, Deleted member 7044 and 3 others
I used to clean up my apartment a lot before having girls over but now I don’t even bother to do the dishes tbh. Too lazy.
life hasnt been the same these past few years :(

The Hampster Dance Song​

Hampton and the Hamsters

Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Didi didldildidldidl houdihoudi dey dou
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Here we go
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
That's it
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Didi didldildidldidi houdihoudi dey dou
That's always doing
All right, Everybody now here we go
It's a brand new version of the do see do
Just stomp you feet and clap your hands
Come on everybody it's the hampsterdance
Bounce in time, to the beat
Hey, you don't even have to move your feet
Just shake your thing, let me see you move
Now spin around and feel the groove
Yee ha! let's try it
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
You're catching on
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Terrific come on everybody clap your hands
Come on everybody it's the hamsterdance
Come on everybody cla clap your hands
Come on everybody it's the hamsterdance
Here comes the music yee ha!
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Ha ha ha ha ha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
where do cockroaches even come from tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Clean your car. Take a shower. Clean your room. Walk up straight.

#jordanpetersonmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: RICO, Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 13409
Clean your car. Take a shower. Clean your room. Walk up straight.

#jordanpetersonmaxxing
Too lazy bro. Everyday feels shorter and shorter. I lost meaning of life already. Just floating until I die. In the end, life will feel like a blink of the eye. And after, permanent demise and nothingness

Too lazy bro. Everyday feels shorter and shorter. I lost meaning of life already. Just floating until I die. In the end, life will feel like a blink of the eye. And after, permanent demise and nothingness
I bet Jordan Peterson book. Has advise, on how to make up a false sense of purpose.
And feel jacked up motivated because of it.

I bet Jordan Peterson book. Has advise, on how to make up a purpose.
Jordan Peterson is gonna die, and so will I. His purpose is meaningless in the face of permanent nothingness

Also, an option is. To hire the motivation speaker. That lives down by the river, in a van.

Jordan Peterson is gonna die, and so will I. His purpose is meaningless in the face of permanent nothingness
He Has advise, on how to make up a false sense of purpose.

He Has advise, on how to make up a false sense of purpose.
can u plz help me make it up or tell me what to read or watch. save my life

can u plz help me make it up or tell me what to read or watch. save my life
I dunno.
Accepting that a false sense if purpose, is a thing tha is lifefuel.
That truth beyond or practual, stuff, is only annoying and fucks up life.
That the concern about purpose, or lack of purpose. Stems from the dumb starting point, of even caring about purpose. While, why does the matter of purpose even matter. Human innate cope. I never see other animals concerned with it, it seems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
I dunno.
Accepting that a false sense if purpose, is a thing tha is lifefuel.
That truth beyond or practual, stuff, is only annoying and fucks up life.
That the concern about purpose, or lack of purpose. Stems from the dumb starting point, of even caring about purpose. While, why does the matter of purpose even matter. Human innate cope. I never see other animals concerned with it, it seems.
ok ty give me few mins to process

I am too fucking lazy to clean up my car, and today after work I offered some girl a ride home and she saw a fucking cockroach on a dashboard and just empty water bottles and clothes everywhere. Sometimes autism gets the best of me. Still too lazy to clean up tho
was the girl even good looking? cup size? hair color? height?

and clean your room.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
My old roommate had a hot girlfriend and his apartment was filled with roaches and dirty dishes and stains from his dog pissing on the floor. It seems strange from a mans perspective but to a woman I dont think this stuff really is relevant to their attraction to or opinion of a man.

I think this is true as well tbh, first time my current gf got in my car it was an absolute mess of cig butts, tobacco, plastic and glass bottles and overall filth. Didn’t matter to her in the slightest. Same thing with the last girl I slayed, car was in similar condition but didn’t stop her from blowing me in the back seat and having sex in midst of the bottles and trash.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, SkinjobCatastrophe and RICO
u need to neurotransmittermaxx tbh certain ones are in place to make u accept life

start with the basics get some vitamin d my guy

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and RICO
was the girl even good looking? cup size? hair color? height?

and clean your room.

she was okay

btw super useful video. thank u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and RICO
u need to neurotransmittermaxx tbh certain ones are in place to make u accept life

start with the basics get some vitamin d my guy
what other useful ones? how big of a difference will vitamin d make, because I spent whole day in the sun today and felt much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
what other useful ones? how big of a difference will vitamin d make, because I spent whole day in the sun today and felt much better
vitamin d is actually like the master of hormones because it facilitates the release of other hormones

but you need to focus on fixing ur lifestyle and then look into other deeper measures like drugs to become high dopamine and testosterone and you literally won’t give af about death

I think this is true as well tbh, first time my current gf got in my car it was an absolute mess of cig butts, tobacco, plastic and glass bottles and overall filth. Didn’t matter to her in the slightest. Same thing with the last girl I slayed, car was in similar condition but didn’t stop her from blowing me in the back seat and having sex in midst of the bottles and trash.
how did you meet the last slut you slayed? describe your strategy and technique, physical cold approach, or snap and IG?

• +1
how did you meet the last slut you slayed? describe your strategy and technique, physical cold approach, or snap and IG?
Last one I slayed before meeting my now gf was in my online class this year of highschool and she messaged me the first day I turned on my webcam so I knew she was interested, we kept messaging since then but I was always cold because she was in a ltr. She left her bf some time after which was also a little time after country wide Covid quarantine ended in Italy and a week later we agreed to meet for the first time at a local club where I live, talked for a bit there and then I asked her to come drink in my garage with me and 2 of my buds, there I made out with her and then brought her to the car for sex.

• +1
Reactions: RICO
vitamin d
zinc
magnesium
a b complex with all b vitamins plus niacin and folic acid
vitamin c with quercetin

All these are basic and do wonders

if your looking for a little extra take NAC

N-acetylcysteine common name NAC Great for the mind, really focuses you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Last one I slayed before meeting my now gf was in my online class this year of highschool and she messaged me the first day I turned on my webcam so I knew she was interested, we kept messaging since then but I was always cold because she was in a ltr. She left her bf some time after which was also a little time after country wide Covid quarantine ended in Italy and a week later we agreed to meet for the first time at a local club where I live, talked for a bit there and then I asked her to come drink in my garage with me and 2 of my buds, there I made out with her and then brought her to the car for sex.
so you got her drunk, then had her blow you before you had your way?
was this a one time thing or did it happen more times?

so you got her drunk, then had her blow you before you had your way?
was this a one time thing or did it happen more times?
It happened multiple times and none of us were wasted jfl, we had like 3 beers each

• +1
It happened multiple times and none of us were wasted jfl, we had like 3 beers each
did she initiate the bj or did you have to push her head towards your crotch? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
did she initiate the bj or did you have to push her head towards your crotch? :ROFLMAO:
She did it herself then we fucked

• +1