My carnivore comrades, here is a great source of saving money for buying mear

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

@Never Get Up Ground beef, steak, eggs, and butter for the win

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and thereallegend
Carnivore is cope
Yes meat is the most important in the human diet however u guys went to extremes
Biohacking >>
Ifykyk ⛩️

Carnivore is cope
Yes meat is the most important in the human diet however u guys went to extremes
Biohacking >>
Ifykyk ⛩️
I eat whatever i like, and that is ground beef and steaks, and fried eggs.

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess, Never Get Up and Surfsup
Carnivore is cope
Biohacking >>
Ifykyk ⛩️
Biohacking will have you using expensive retarded supplements.. Been there done that

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, Use1ess, deadstock and 1 other person
Yeah i eat those too
In fact beef and fish are my fav foods
Brother ewhhhhhk brother ewhhhhhhh fish ? Disgusting lad, but yeah i like my ground beef more fatty than lean. Your geniunely not ok physiologically if you prefer leaner cuts of beef

Biohacking will have you using expensive retarded supplements.. Been there done that
Supplements?

Nah i think u did it wrong
most of it is natural 1 ingredient stuff
And avoid supplements as much as possible however there are some that are good but very few

Supplements?

Nah i think u did it wrong
most of it is natural 1 ingredient stuff
And avoid supplements as much as possible however there are some that are good but very few
Humans are obligate hyper carnivores whether you like it or not. It’s literally this fucking simple, so stop over complicating it.

Eat the flesh and fat of large ruminant animals and drink water only. Add butter if you like.

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO REACH YOUR OPTIMAL HEALTH AND LOOKS. THIS IS OUR SPECIES SPECIFIC WAY OF EATING.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Humans are obligate hyper carnivores whether you like it or not. It’s literally this fucking simple, so stop over complicating it.

Eat the flesh and fat of large ruminant animals and drink water only. Add butter if you like.

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO REACH YOUR OPTIMAL HEALTH AND LOOKS. THIS IS OUR SPECIES SPECIFIC WAY OF EATING.
Thoughts on gymcelling for increasing your attractivness ?

Why do butchers always look fat? Also I've found steak massively mogs ground beef.

Why do butchers always look fat? Also I've found steak massively mogs ground beef.
Butcher doesn’t equal carnivore. It’s just their job. If they’re fat, then they’re eating carbohydrates from plants as well with the animal fat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: romanstock