My cashier stories working at a local store (STORY TIME) (IOIs)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
1)I work as a cashier and this persian or latina idk or arab girl with no bra came up and she kept showing her nipples off behind the shirt. Like i could feel she was doing it on purpose.
Whenever i would avert my eyes, she would bring it to my atteniton again. her nipples were poking thru her shirt. weird as fuck.

2) This paki girl kept making eye contact with me, she looked 16 tho so i didnt want a case, but she kept making eye contact and i was too shy to do it back so i looked like a retard the other way.

3) Not really an IOI, i am not a pedo but it kinda made me feel good because kids are honest and wont lie/ Retarded 6 yo came up to me and said "me and my 9 yo sister thinks ur cool" and the 9 yo was like "no she is lying, i just said ur beautiful" and i was like "Thank you"

4) This old lady came upto me and was like "are u from kandahar (place in afghanistan)" i said, no m from pakistan and she was lying stop lying and yada yada yada, she told me if i am interested in marrying her daughter. Her daughter just went shy and was like "mom shutup" and i was like "sorry i gott finish my education first" and she was like "we can wait 6 years for you, my daughter likes u" and her daughter literally ran away cuz of her mom lMAOAOAOAO. this was 3 days ago.

its been 1 month since i started working, i will try to get more stories for you all retards hopefully

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, egyptianKang, hybobu and 9 others
thank u come again

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ReadBooksEveryday, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
thank u come again
the good part is, they always assume i am the son of the store owner JFL while the other guy working with me doesn't receive the "are you the owner of this store" at all compared to me. Brutal looks halo

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
4) This old lady came upto me and was like "are u from kandahar (place in afghanistan)" i said, no m from pakistan and she was lying stop lying and yada yada yada, she told me if i am interested in marrying her daughter. Her daughter just went shy and was like "mom shutup" and i was like "sorry i gott finish my education first" and she was like "we can wait 6 years for you, my daughter likes u" and her daughter literally ran away cuz of her mom lMAOAOAOAO. this was 3 days ago.
nice tale lmao

bacha bazi mogs dalits and brags about dalit/poojeta/taliban girls simping over him.

Show face in pms

IOIs are schizophrenic delusions

What country and whats ur height

No one complimented me since the day I was born. The doctors first remark was I looked like I didn’t wanna be here. He’s right.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: widdi, Elijah_leo, Viacheslav and 2 others
No one complimented me since the day I was born. The doctors first remark was I looked like I didn’t wanna be here. He’s right.
Brutal i remember my own mom calling me ugly 3 yrs ago

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
If u think any of those are IOIs jfl
I am pretty sure these r iois nigga
IMG 2570

1)I work as a cashier and this persian or latina idk or arab girl with no bra came up and she kept showing her nipples off behind the shirt. Like i could feel she was doing it on purpose.
Whenever i would avert my eyes, she would bring it to my atteniton again. her nipples were poking thru her shirt. weird as fuck.

2) This paki girl kept making eye contact with me, she looked 16 tho so i didnt want a case, but she kept making eye contact and i was too shy to do it back so i looked like a retard the other way.

3) Not really an IOI, i am not a pedo but it kinda made me feel good because kids are honest and wont lie/ Retarded 6 yo came up to me and said "me and my 9 yo sister thinks ur cool" and the 9 yo was like "no she is lying, i just said ur beautiful" and i was like "Thank you"

its been 1 month since i started working, i will try to get more stories for you all retards hopefully
How did u fumble first one:lul:

Have you ever in your life fucked off an IOI? if not you should just see them as temporary dopamine spikes

1. whores do that shit for attention ... if she didnt ask for your socials/# its a cope
2. doesnt mean anything, your working there
3. not a IOI
4. yea definitely a IOI