my cat has such good forward growth

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
i was just sitting here looking at him and i noticed how forward his jaw is. He has a cute long upturned nose and a very square face. i would post pics but i dont want to dox. hes very soft and handsdome to boot. my other cat is kind of recesed lol and that's probably why she's chubbier because she has worse airways and doesn't run around as much due to her recession!

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, BibleBelieving, ValhallaSoldier and 3 others
i was just sitting here looking at him and i noticed how forward his jaw is. He has a cute long upturned nose and a very square face. i would post pics but i dont want to dox. hes very soft and handsdome to boot. my other cat is kind of recesed lol and that's probably why she's chubbier because she has worse airways and doesn't run around as much due to her recession!
My cat mogs me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
its because meOwing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BibleBelieving, Maxxwell and Deleted member 18582
There can be only one mogger cat

It's over for mousecels

its because meOwing

• JFL
Reactions: BibleBelieving