Iron
what should i do?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
dm me, you sparked my curiosity

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
I will pm you send me a pic I will measure it

Pm me. I know what you mean, I see it in people all the time it just ruins the ratios.

sounds like ur a brachy like me, wide faced people like us need to be as lean as possible even the slightest fat on a wide face makes it look way fatter/rounder than it should be im currently 10bf and the difference from when i was 17bf is crazy. the good thing is when ur lean having those cheekbones pop is a great look.

what should i do?
Cheekbones or temples? I have wide cheekbones that seem to be what throws my face off but if morphed without temples, it actually goes from failo to halo

Can't do shit to change the size of your cheekbones but you can change other parts of your face to compensate, play around with morphs to see what looks canny and what looks uncanny

sounds like ur a brachy like me, wide faced people like us need to be as lean as possible even the slightest fat on a wide face makes it look way fatter/rounder than it should be im currently 10bf and the difference from when i was 17bf is crazy. the good thing is when ur lean having those cheekbones pop is a great look.
how lean do i need to be like i think im doing pretty good but my fucking face looks bloated

Cheekbone shaving

get a taller chin

what should i do?
Same for me except my cheekbones are actually avg in measurements. It’s just bigger compared to my temples and puny short narrow jaw. It’s over

what should i do?
I have same huge cheekbones from puberty roid use u just gotta stay lean. If ur unlucky and u have weak/recessed lower third then u need work done on that..