My Chico is such a beautiful boy (no homo)

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
Wow look at him!

Scientists!!! Release his gene pack already!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller, Deleted member 2426, MammothActuary and 2 others
I bet gene packs will actually be a thing in the future with CRISPR. I'm going to give my son an unmoggable one to let him live the life I never had.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and UglyMan
This forum gets more gay day by day

• JFL
Reactions: left2die
I bet gene packs will actually be a thing in the future with CRISPR. I'm going to give my son an unmoggable one to let him live the life I never had.
Nah I’ll buy it for myself and let my son be turbomanlet turbovirgin incel ancecel birdcel lol :lul::lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Nosecel9000
ngl, hes so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes, how can an angel like this exist among utter shit like us?

• Love it
Reactions: UglyMan
Dude must shower 3 times a day minimum

Nah I’ll buy it for myself and let my son be turbomanlet turbovirgin incel ancecel birdcel lol :lul::lul:
No I meant like gene packs with CRISPR. You can "customize" how your kid will be before birth with it ded srs

• Woah
Is it gay that I’d let Chico fuck me in the ass just so I can get second hand chadlite status from his seed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Nosecel9000 and UglyMan
Prolly not in our lifetime
Especially not in the next 20 - 30 years which is when we’d have sex to produce kids
Never know tho, that’d be sick ngl

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Deleted member 2205 and UglyMan
Mogged by this
MV5BMTQyNjYxNDEyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDU0MDY1NDE@._V1_UY1200_CR150,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Sean-OPry.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Deleted member 656, Pietrosiek and 2 others
Collagen goals

robotic eyes, square chin, ultra high cheeknbones make him look like robot. Barret like like alien for example
I agree on Barrett but O'Pry is classically handsome. Like Prince Charming.
taylor-swift-model-video-blank-space.jpg

How you can handle that? That face looks like my next mistake. It's over if you're not supermodel tier in 2k19
It's my inspiration every day to work hard to looksmax. O'Pry is my inspiration

Chico is not overrated, it is in fact quite pretty and approaching the aesthetic ideal, although it is not the aesthetic ideal: Chico has an elegant and appreciable look, so whatever

• +1