My childhood is a waste

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
I was quite blackpilled very early, from the age of 7-9 to be exact, back then I used to be a fat shit and was insecure of that, but not only that, I did realize that all the attractive guys seemed to get girls, and that they just were attractive, despite eating like shit, not doing too much, they were born that way and it worked, I used to wonder why I was so subhuman, and I even compared myself to both of my brothers who at the time I thought looked better than me, not being Chad made me not have a good childhood, and now that I'm 15 it already over, I'll never experience teenage love, I don't have any friends, I'm non NT as fuck, the only thing I do is hit the gym consistently, life isn't worth it

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Just cos u fat doesn’t mean u we’re blackpulled

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mkhzee
nigga ur genes won't do shit at 7-9 you were just fat as shit

• Hmm...
Just cos u fat doesn’t mean u we’re blackpulled
No I was also very subhuman, I looked like shit, and I saw other classmates who were taller and usually had more female attention than me

Yeah but I realized it was over for me since then, and I only came back to the blackpill in like 2023
lmao sure...

• Hmm...
Being fat during childhood was a nightmare especially in school and anywhere else your not treated like a actual human being

• +1