My chin used to be as big as my nose (My nose is big). Orthognatic Surgery

BigChinHispanic

BigChinHispanic

Kraken
I had a bimaxilar orthognatic surgery about 7 months ago, my lower teeth and jaw were completely fucked, my upper teeth were really far behind the lower ones causing a huge overbite. In the surgery they also inserted some fat i think somewhere close to my lower lip (cant remember exactly where) and they made an advancement for my cheekbones, nothing huge but they were basically non exsitant. Orthognatic surgery makes your nose more straight but it cant fix imperfections on the top like i have. Funny thing is no one in my family no matter where you look had or has this kind of bone and growth problem, and to top things off i also i hit my nose really hard at the top of it against a stair case when i was really young, my mom never took me to the hospital and time just went by, it somehow caused a trauma and fucked the growth of the nose, and again, no one in my family has this type of nose. Unlucky in life i guess

*If anyone has questions about the surgery and the recovery feel free to ask*

Now i need a rhyno or some type of filler/fat graft and get a better hairline lmao (If my hair looks really fucked its cuz i was wearing headphones before some pics) . Befores and Afters:

Attachments

• profilenuevo5.jpg
    profilenuevo5.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 147
  • surgery1.jpg
    surgery1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 169
  • surgery2.jpg
    surgery2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Profilenuevo4.jpg
    Profilenuevo4.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 176
  • profilenuevo6.jpg
    profilenuevo6.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 167
  • profilenuevo8.jpg
    profilenuevo8.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 154
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, toptearmm, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 6 others
nice

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
Looks good bro congrats

• +1
I think your nose looks pretty good the way it is now

• +1
I think your nose looks pretty good the way it is now
Kinda, but front wise it looks worse than side, the bump is more noticeable, might try fillers and see how i like it.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Kinda, but front wise it looks worse than side, the bump is more noticeable, might try fillers and see how i like it.

You could definitly try fillers to straighten it out for profile view or a closed rhino, is your nose crooked from the front?

• +1
You could definitly try fillers to straighten it out for profile view or a closed rhino, is your nose crooked from the front?
Its not crooked or assymetrical, it just looks like i have a hole from the front. I'll link a pic 1 sec
Its not crooked or assymetrical, it just looks like i have a hole from the front. I'll link a pic 1 sec
This are the best pics i could find that best describe my nose upfront. With different light. For example in the dark light pic you can kinda see how the volume on the top the nose is not only bigger forward (creating the bump) but also wider than the lower part of the nose, creating certain contrast.

Attachments

• far1.jpg
    far1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 105
  • far2.jpg
    far2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel

This are the best pics i could find that best describe my nose upfront. With different light. For example in the dark light pic you can kinda see how the volume on the top the nose is not only bigger forward (creating the bump) but also wider than the lower part of the nose, creating certain contrast.

Yeah I see what you mean and its kinda noticeable in the second pic, I know a few guys that have similar noses and it suits them so its really up to you bro

Yeah I see what you mean and its kinda noticeable in the second pic, I know a few guys that have similar noses and it suits them so its really up to you bro
Yeah i can see people rocking it, my nose has been complimented twice by girls and i dont understand why. Maybe they like some type of "Uniqueness" or it looks kinda masculine. But taking selfies with it is a struggle haha

You look a lot better than before. You should get a hairtransplant next.

Or at least stop the norwood reaper since your shitty skull cant take that.

I would leave the bones like they are.
Keep the jaw in the bottom right pic.
Every additional procedure has a big risk fucking you up imo

• +1
you look like @streege

You look a lot better than before. You should get a hairtransplant next.

Or at least stop the norwood reaper since your shitty skull cant take that.

I would leave the bones like they are.
Keep the jaw in the bottom right pic.
Every additional procedure has a big risk fucking you up imo
Which one is the bottom right pic? i think the photos are mixed for me. And yeah my dad is bald, not completely bald but recesed af, might be over for me if dont do something.

You look way better and your nose looks fine, are you getting more and better looking women now?

• +1
Huge improvement congrats

• +1
You look way better and your nose looks fine, are you getting more and better looking women now?
Indeed bro, recently when im at a party i have had girls come over to me and asked me to dance with them. I was like wtf when it first happened, and its been happening recently. Feels nice, but i had lost my v card already before the surgery.
Huge improvement congrats
Thanks man, now been hitting that gym, currently at month 4 PPL program 6x a week.

Bro,
I have alot of question about your surgery.
Pm pls

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: toptearmm
Bruh at that incisor tilt, almost the exact opposite of mine.

Wonder what it must feel like to have teeth aligned like this.

Bruh at that incisor tilt, almost the exact opposite of mine.

Wonder what it must feel like to have teeth aligned like this.
Whats that? googled it but dont really understand

Whats that? googled it but dont really understand
I have the opposite issue, not clinical but still not ideal: recessed chin and protruding lower incisors. Also used to have a mild overjet until a year ago.

I have the opposite issue, not clinical but still not ideal: recessed chin and protruding lower incisors. Also used to have a mild overjet until a year ago.
Ahh i see. Having teeth like that fucking sucked, plus i looked even more subhuman everytime i chewed, i was depressed af.