My chinese friend

R

rul

Iron
Currently I am in school library on the forum and am sitting next to this chinese guy. He moved to Canada when he was 14 years old but he knows some english. Lately he has been calling me nigga and nigger a lot and i say nothing in response. Im black by the way.. i ask him if he wants to fiht and he says i will not fight you on your month (pride mont) .

i have been thinking about rizzing up a few girls in my school and recording it. i think i will do it today and post the videos here to get sum tips.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Rizz him up and stretch his asian bussy

• +1
Reactions: hapagenes2
Currently I am in school library on the forum and am sitting next to this chinese guy. He moved to Canada when he was 14 years old but he knows some english. Lately he has been calling me nigga and nigger a lot and i say nothing in response. Im black by the way.. i ask him if he wants to fiht and he says i will not fight you on your month (pride mont) .

i have been thinking about rizzing up a few girls in my school and recording it. i think i will do it today and post the videos here to get sum tips.
bro is ruthless