My cocaine smells like cement

PRIEST Sv3rige

PRIEST Sv3rige

Gold
I hope my dealer didn't give me cement with fent.

Should I just say fuck it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xnj, noobs, piec and 1 other person
just do it

It’s a hard knock life 👊

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, piec, watah and 6 others
Imagine taking man made drugs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Deleted member 87746, piec and 4 others
Goatis

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Just eat high meat instead

• JFL
Reactions: piec and slavicpsycho
Always smells like weed or some kind of diesel/gas ime, no inbetween.

59278.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and PRIEST Sv3rige
cocaine is the most overrated drug on earth, I did a few times and genuinely felt nothing but like a faggot who couldn’t shut up.

Plus that chemical dripping feel down the throat, and numb mouth feeling

FUCK, maybe I should give it another chance

• +1
cocaine is the most overrated drug on earth, I did a few times and genuinely felt nothing but like a faggot who couldn’t shut up.

Plus that chemical dripping feel down the throat, and numb mouth feeling

FUCK, maybe I should give it another chance
Yeah, not really worth it but it gives you a good tingle.

Wtf would he do that, those aren't even similar so people would be dropping like flies + he wouldn't get repeat customers

• +1
You are a disgrace to GODtis, eat some rotting meat instead like a fucking man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Cronus and PRIEST Sv3rige
Coke was fine, took 1 bump and followed it up by 2 lines. Obv pretty cut (prolly about 50% if I had to guess).

Feeling good, enjoying some music while browsing the web.

• +1
Reactions: Cronus
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Cronus
Yeah, not really worth it but it gives you a good tingle.
The first line is always fire. Second one meh and then you just take it like a droid. Best to do one line and take valium half an hour afterwards.

• +1
coke is retarded, shit only last like an hour max
That's why you buy a lot so you can do a new line every 30 secs. Snorted 300$ today.

Not something for everyday, but every now and then it's pretty nice

The first line is always fire. Second one meh and then you just take it like a droid. Best to do one line and take valium half an hour afterwards.
Somehow I succeed in maintaining the high the whole day. I use weed to mellow / sleep afterwards, but valium works as well I reckon (never personally tried).

• +1
Reactions: Cronus
That's why you buy a lot so you can do a new line every 30 secs. Snorted 300$ today.

Not something for everyday, but every now and then it's pretty nice
just dont get addicted, sure it sounds pretty good if you can get solid shit that has not been cut with fent and caffine

• +1
just dont get addicted, sure it sounds pretty good if you can get solid shit that has not been cut with fent and caffine
Already addicted tbh. My plug is solid for the most part, everything should be fent free.

• +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17
It should smell like nail polish/acetone. You will never get anything close to pure unless you live right by the Mexican border, or you travel to the jungles of Colombia.

I think I saw a documentary where they use cement powder during the process. I've heard people say that if it has a yellow-ish tint, it's better but that's a myth.

Be careful though. They are cutting it with stuff like boric acid, which looks practically identical to the real stuff. Best way is to rub a little on your gums and see how quick your lip gets numb. It's hard to tell unless you have experience handling the stuff for a while. If you can't tell from how it looks, how greasy it feels, etc, then I would suggest not even trying to do the stuff.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and PRIEST Sv3rige
It should smell like nail polish/acetone. You will never get anything close to pure unless you live right by the Mexican border, or you travel to the jungles of Colombia.
The smell is a mix of the classic gas smell and then some cement-ishy smell. It's definitely cut to an extent, but it's still good stuff and a 150mg line gives a good high for about 30mins.
I think I saw a documentary where they use cement powder during the process. I've heard people say that if it has a yellow-ish tint, it's better but that's a myth.
Interesting. Might the coke with a yellow-ish tint be cut with speed?
Be careful though. They are cutting it with stuff like boric acid, which looks practically identical to the real stuff. Best way is to rub a little on your gums and see how quick your lip gets numb. It's hard to tell unless you have experience handling the stuff for a while. If you can't tell from how it looks, how greasy it feels, etc, then I would suggest not even trying to do the stuff.
It takes a couple of minutes for the numbness to properly kick in, so probs no boric acid.

Do you have access to real good coke?

No, sell it for profit amd repeat

• +1

Least obvious fed on looksmaxing .org

• JFL