My collagen is fucked

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
I’m starting to see wrinkles in my forehead and near to my mouth, what should I do to prevent this
I’m only 18.

ascension by 2025​

more like descension by 2025

:cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Lucid, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
Try tretinoin? The problem with youthfull looks is that you can't get them, you can only (try) to preserve them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
It’s over for you. Just give up and end your life

Isnt tretonin bad?
For what? it helps with preserving skin, but it can irriate you a lot at first. But the biggest problem is sun sensitivity. SPF is toxic slime, so you basically have no choice to never get a tan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
For what? it helps with preserving skin, but it can irriate you a lot at first. But the biggest problem is sun sensitivity. SPF is toxic slime, so you basically have no choice to never get a tan.
I read countless threads saying its bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Try tretinoin? The problem with youthfull looks is that you can't get them, you can only (try) to preserve them.
ive honestly had better experiences with nianciamide and vitamin c serum, tretinoin fucked up my skin for some reason even though i moisturised the fuck out of it and wore sun screen

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and HerpDerpson
Tret might help a little bit, but don't expect anything crazy. These hollywood fcks wouldn't do so much bottox otherwise. But honestly, if your collagen starts getting fcked at 18 only, yea good luck...

I read countless threads saying its bad
yes its bad bro u need to get a sunburn, drink alcohol and smoke tabacco you will ascend hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 8608
I’m starting to see wrinkles in my forehead and near to my mouth, what should I do to prevent this
I’m only 18.
maybe stop eating like shit

• +1
Reactions: Prince88