My collagen is going to shit

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I haven’t slept for two days prepping for finals and working on gay ass over the top projects that my boomer professor assigned to us with short deadlines. I’m gonna go off on her Tomorrow. I haven’t slept two days my anxiety is to the straosophere right now. I haven’t worked out in like 3 days , my eyes are blood shot . Jfl if I get bags because of this boomer I’m gonna morder the bitch.

Long hair don't care

It was over before it began.

Absolute mogging machine

You look like David Gandy so don't worry about college

Just hit your nearest shopping centre and get scouted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Cleftcel and Deleted member 2846
god i could never do 2 all nights. i tried a half assed all nighter a few weeks ago, got 4 hours of sleep, took me like 10 days to recover jfl

god i could never do 2 all nights. i tried a half assed all nighter a few weeks ago, got 4 hours of sleep, took me like 10 days to recover jfl
I’m been living off addy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2846
ive discovered that cramming does not work ngl tbh. i once stayed away for 48 hours and drank well over 1000mg of caffeine.
i ended up acing the exam

JKS ON THE DAY OF THE EXAM I HAD HALLUCINATIONS, THE FUCKING TEXT MOVED ON ITS OWN, I BATTLED SEIZURES AND I NEARLY FAILED TBH.

ive discovered that cramming does not work ngl tbh. i once stayed away for 48 hours and drank well over 1000mg of caffeine and i was have hallucinations on the day of my exam.
i ended up acing the exam

JKS ON THE DAY OF THE EXAM THE FUCKING TEXT MOVED ON ITS OWN AND I BATTLED SEIZURES.
I’m gonna sleep so fucken good tomorrow . I’m still gonna go workout after not sleeping for two days