My college roomate is a dodeca incel

Clavicular

Clavicular

Just LDAR
Contributor
Staff
This guy is quite literally the biggest truecel ive ever seen, not keen on putting his pic up on the forum (i prob will eventually) but hes an actual LTN with a beyond comical ipd + nose.

Dude is 5’7 and majorly autistic too, i havent met him yet but i can tell just by our emails rofl. I dont wanna utterly eviscerate this guy but its gonna be hard for him to avoid the blackpill living with me. Should i try to max him out or just bully the guy??

It will prob be ideal tho because he will be too scared of me to voice his complaints about my living habits and PED usage

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arditi, Jonas2k7, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 21 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882, casuus, Andremln and 32 others
This guy is quite literally the biggest truecel ive ever seen, not keen on putting his pic up on the forum (i prob will eventually) but hes an actual LTN with a beyond comical ipd + nose.

Dude is 5’7 and majorly autistic too, i havent met him yet but i can tell just by our emails rofl. I dont wanna utterly eviscerate this guy but its gonna be hard for him to avoid the blackpill living with me. Should i try to max him out or just bully the guy??

It will prob be ideal tho because he will be too scared of me to voice his complaints about my living habits and PED usage
OVA

Have gay sex and make him hear it from the other room

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, Funnyunenjoyer1, fogdart and 11 others
Introduce him to incels.is so he doesn't delusionally try to slay alongside you and embarass himself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Ascending2Tyrone, fogdart and 12 others
IMG 5914

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and AverageCurryEnjoyer
He likely has a great personality tho and this is chad smv. It’s about what’s on the inside that counts. Take personality pill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, NeverSurrender, Ascending2Tyrone and 12 others
IMG 5464

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, scrunchables, Mewton and 23 others
He likely has a great personality tho and this is chad smv. It’s about what’s on the inside that counts. Take personality pill
Keep taking pills goy

• JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, raumDEuter, got.daim and 1 other person
Have gay sex and make him hear it from the other room
Futties neymar is shit cant shoot with power and has no physicality

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: meki, ttlurker, watah and 1 other person
IMG 5270

• JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Chadeep, Detective and 3 others
IMG 3932

• JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, ttlurker, asdvek and 1 other person
IMG 3707

Meanwhile op :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, somewheredying1, Niggamaxxer and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, Clqs, cannotbeasked and 4 others
Real talk tho don’t be a d bag for no reason if he’s cool and chill try and max him out and give him game if he’s a faggot then bully him. Don’t be a dickhead for no rzn jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWTKMH, scrunchables, NeverSurrender and 19 others
no point of mentioning the blackpill or the looksmaxxing stuff just don't tell him it's better to be delusional than depressed

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, EdgyFashionist, BeanletMogger and 2 others
IMG 4903

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker

Screenshot 20240814 102513

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, NeverSurrender, noonespecial and 6 others
Be a good nigger friend and help him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, ryuken, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, NeverSurrender and itzyaboyJJ
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: blackpilloverdose, disheartenedcel, Danish_Smartass and 11 others

bully him, dont be a fag and assert your furry alpha of the pack status

This would be the perfect script for a blackpill movie 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Udexa, counterintuitive and 1 other person
@Clavicular get his birthday when you meet the guy I'll give you tailored trolling to make him confused and fuck with him hard

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Experiment on him with looksmaxxes so we know what to do

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, xantrooper, Clqs and 3 others

Tell to watch HAMZA

• JFL
Reactions: NeverSurrender, ferbite666, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
"ShOulD i MaX hIm OuT"

• +1
Reactions: got.daim

42b4a7a6574bce83b4ab73e98a82d4fe Kopie

• JFL
Reactions: NeverSurrender, Jonas2k7 and cannotbeasked
Some spergs are good people but insufferable to interact with. If hes actually autistic, then hopefully he has enough self awareness to not be irritating and grating all the time. You’re not obligated to help anybody ascend but if he’s not annoying as fuck there’s no harm in taking him to the gym or giving skincare/hair advice. You will be seen as benevolent Chad for helping him lift weights

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular
Also good luck in college I’m moving into dorms tomorrow. Lookswise I’m MTN just scared of having to act NT all the time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular
Some spergs are good people but insufferable to interact with. If hes actually autistic, then hopefully he has enough self awareness to not be irritating and grating all the time. You’re not obligated to help anybody ascend but if he’s not annoying as fuck there’s no harm in taking him to the gym or giving skincare/hair advice. You will be seen as benevolent Chad for helping him lift weights
yea for sure no obligation to help anyone ascend ur right on that. But if he likes the guy and the guy seems cool and willing to learn there is no harm whatsoever in showing him the ropes. Believe it or not, it's the "right" thing to do and could mean a lot to the autistic LTN kid. Doing good acts out of the kindness of ur heart sounds cringe to say out loud but it genuinely does make u feel good about urself at end of day and who knows u could gain a loyal solid friend out of it. I say give the guy a reasonable chance. Dont discriminate based on looks like everyone else does.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Also good luck in college I’m moving into dorms tomorrow. Lookswise I’m MTN just scared of having to act NT all the time
U kids will be fine man. Just keep an open mind and interact with as many ppl as u can. The most important thing (outside looksmaxxing and taking care of ur studies of course) is to actually socialize and build circles and bonds with ppl. U will grow a lot of a person and will run into good and bad people and learn more about the world. Im excited for u guys man, i remember my first year like it was yesterday. I hated it at the time (the ppl i roomed with were retards) but i wouldn't trade it for the world now because i grew a shit ton as a person and learned how ppl can be so different. Good luck to u guys man i hope yall have fun and learn a lot

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, EdgyFashionist and got.daim
you are crosseyed

Bro last time u posted a irl Pic One of Ur Friends wasnt even ltn territory and u were not worried about him

leave the poor guy alone

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, aber and kiyopon

perform DIY surgical procedures on eachother like some fucked up jerkcircle

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Just slit his fucking throat and take him out of his misery. Us ugly men don’t value our own lives. Like, comment, smash that fucking subscribe button for more content and stay tuned for a 500k subscriber giveaway live on Patreon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, EdgyFashionist, cromagnon and 1 other person
Tell him to get LL OR DEATH :feelsgood:

tell him about your bonesmashing tutorial

I don't even need to see a picture of him to know he mogs me to death.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Sodoku and Jonas2k7

not every nigga is a incel, he will mog you once you see him and you will regret once he slays you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back