My coloring genetics

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
I can tell that my mother and my sister both have "fake" brown eyes (amber).

Basically in the theory of iridology there are two types of true eyes brown and blue. anything inbetween (black, silver, amber, green, hazel) is due to a certain micronutrient excesses or an unhealthy lifestyle.

For example amber would be from sulfur being quite prevalent in the diet.

I heard an explanation that sulfur is originally quite rich in the soil but the amount or something has decreased alot in europe but not in other countries.

my theory is that since this is also able to influence the color of the children i think for an example some blue eyed man 5000 years ago settled down in a heavy sulfur rich area and his eyes turned amber his children would also have amber or maybe hazel eyes assuming the other parent is blue eyed.

my mothers line probably had eaten a sulfur rich diet at one point and her eyes are amber and not blue because of it.

that is why my sisters eyes are also amber.

The thing fucking is that my eyes are true brown meaning that the coloring for eyes was from my dad and the coloring I got from my mother was only in the skin (she is very light skinned) but id fucking have rather gotten an eye color that I can easily change to a slayer deep dark blue than a lighter skin tone.

basically the Idea in iridology is that these intermediate colors (amber, black etc) can become lighter if you eat a cuck (raw vegan) diet it apparently makes them lighter but fuck that shit. its probably due to antioxidants just like @AdamLamberg said in his thread on lightening coloring.

So stuff like MSM (even though its suflur) and high anti oxidant foods would initiate the process of color conversion supposedly.

I have also noticed these binural beats and subliminal listeners who get eye color changes allways have these "fake" brown eyes turn a lighter color or the darker brown eyes become lighter ( i myself noticed my brown eyes got a big lighter).

before you say eye shape > eye color my fucking eye area is legit top tier so I would have been halo'd extremely by having blue eyes and im fucking pissed I didn't .

I saw that apparently high prenatal e results in a lighter eye color winning the genetic struggle for coloring and since im high prenatal T i think i might be brown eyed because of it which in that case im completely happy but I could just be coping by saying this tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg
In short: OP has brown eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NFA PB, Deleted member 685 and Redrighthand
was good read ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Not a single word. XD

I can tell that my mother and my sister both have "fake" brown eyes (amber).

Basically in the theory of iridology there are two types of true eyes brown and blue. anything inbetween (black, silver, amber, green, hazel) is due to a certain micronutrient excesses or an unhealthy lifestyle.

For example amber would be from sulfur being quite prevalent in the diet.

I heard an explanation that sulfur is originally quite rich in the soil but the amount or something has decreased alot in europe but not in other countries.

my theory is that since this is also able to influence the color of the children i think for an example some blue eyed man 5000 years ago settled down in a heavy sulfur rich area and his eyes turned amber his children would also have amber or maybe hazel eyes assuming the other parent is blue eyed.

my mothers line probably had eaten a sulfur rich diet at one point and her eyes are amber and not blue because of it.

that is why my sisters eyes are also amber.

The thing fucking is that my eyes are true brown meaning that the coloring for eyes was from my dad and the coloring I got from my mother was only in the skin (she is very light skinned) but id fucking have rather gotten an eye color that I can easily change to a slayer deep dark blue than a lighter skin tone.

basically the Idea in iridology is that these intermediate colors (amber, black etc) can become lighter if you eat a cuck (raw vegan) diet it apparently makes them lighter but fuck that shit. its probably due to antioxidants just like @AdamLamberg said in his thread on lightening coloring.

So stuff like MSM (even though its suflur) and high anti oxidant foods would initiate the process of color conversion supposedly.

I have also noticed these binural beats and subliminal listeners who get eye color changes allways have these "fake" brown eyes turn a lighter color or the darker brown eyes become lighter ( i myself noticed my brown eyes got a big lighter).

before you say eye shape > eye color my fucking eye area is legit top tier so I would have been halo'd extremely by having blue eyes and im fucking pissed I didn't .

I saw that apparently high prenatal e results in a lighter eye color winning the genetic struggle for coloring and since im high prenatal T i think i might be brown eyed because of it which in that case im completely happy but I could just be coping by saying this tbh.
Whites have it the best when it comes to eye coloring. Ethnics, at best, have a good chance of receiving reflective eyes.
Baptist Church Phoenix Az Bible Study By Pastor Mike Bessinas Lookout Mountain Baptist Church Phoenix Az Proverbs 7 2

Whites have it the best when it comes to eye coloring. Ethnics, at best, have a good chance of receiving reflective eyes.
Baptist Church Phoenix Az Bible Study By Pastor Mike Bessinas Lookout Mountain Baptist Church Phoenix Az Proverbs 7 2

thankfully I do have reflective eyes but im pretty sure it comes from being healthy with brown eyes???. (edit: doesn't make sense. im not healthy)

Coloring is so important, especially when you have a pale skin and dark eyes, its the only thing that differentiates shitskin ethnics from whites for the most part

Coloring is so important, especially when you have a pale skin and dark eyes, its the only thing that differentiates shitskin ethnics from whites for the most part

nerdic copcel . perish

Last edited: