MY COMING OUT 🏳️‍🌈 🤲🏻

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎

I need to tell someone that I’m gay.

That’s why I made this throwaway.

Nobody can ever now, and I’m willing to die with this secret.

If anybody finds out I’ll be shunned. My religious community won’t accept me, and I’ll never be able to return to my home country.

I’ll live the perfect life, marry the perfect man, do everything right.

I just needed to put it out there that I’m gay, because it’s eating me alive little by little every day. I’m living a lie, and I have to keep living a lie for the rest of my life.

Sorry for how rushed this is. I just wanted to say it. Thanks to anybody who read this.

Also all white men should be SUBMITTED to the HOLY BBC

SISSIFY YOURSELF AND WORSHIP IT

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Icon, Deleted member 31155, iam good boy and 6 others
Fx6BwKsWwAA4yYA

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Icon, Deleted member 8365, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
View attachment 2296498

If anybody finds out I’ll be shunned. My religious community won’t accept me, and I’ll never be able to return to my home country.

I just needed to put it out there that I’m gay, because it’s eating me alive little by little every day. I’m living a lie, and I have to keep living a lie for the rest of my life.

Sorry for how rushed this is. I just wanted to say it. Thanks to anybody who read this.

View attachment 2296501
View attachment 2296502
My mom almost sees these dick pics

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
Congratulations, now only 90% of the users of this site have to do the same.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Informationcapitali
Another account hacked

Give me your address inshallah so I can come bleach your whore maghrebi mother like the good old days in the crusades

Th 262445466

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
View attachment 2296498

View attachment 2296501
View attachment 2296502
U

dude in all these years u've been posting your English hasn't improved. i suggest using grammerly

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Pikabro
View attachment 2296498

View attachment 2296501
View attachment 2296502
brother, i am a muslim and i accept you fullheartedly. but, i ask you to not act upon your desire as homosexuality is haram.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Finally you have conceded to your BBC overlords…

Please set me up with a beurette queen :feelsohh:

Give me your address inshallah so I can come bleach your whore maghrebi mother like the good old days in the crusades

View attachment 2296555
bro, don't say stuff like this. allah decided to make him gay intentional and don't shun him because of that reason. accept him as a person and as a muslim.

intentionally*

your English is not great and i wonder why you havn't improve in all these years since i know you from lookism back when you used to rap.
use this plugging called grammerly, it will automatically correct your grammar and misspells and it's free.

your English is not great and i wonder why you havn't improve in all these years since i know you from lookism back when you used to rap.
use this plugging called grammerly, it will automatically correct your grammar and misspells and it's free.
Tf u talkin about?

my English is great lol

Are you a grammar nazi??

View attachment 2296498

View attachment 2296501
View attachment 2296502
How to become sissy and get raped hard

I need to tell someone that I'm gay.
That's why I created this throwaway account.
Nobody can ever know, and I'm willing to carry this secret to my grave.
If anybody finds out, I'll be shunned. My religious community won't accept me, and I'll never be able to return to my home country.
I'll strive to live the perfect life, marry the perfect man, and do everything right.
I just needed to share that I'm gay because it's consuming me, bit by bit, every day. I'm living a lie, and I'll have to continue living it for the rest of my life.
I apologize for the rush. I just needed to express this. Thank you to anybody who has read this.

I need to tell someone that I'm gay.
That's why I created this throwaway account.
Nobody can ever know, and I'm willing to carry this secret to my grave.
If anybody finds out, I'll be shunned. My religious community won't accept me, and I'll never be able to return to my home country.
I'll strive to live the perfect life, marry the perfect man, and do everything right.
I just needed to share that I'm gay because it's consuming me, bit by bit, every day. I'm living a lie, and I'll have to continue living it for the rest of my life.
I apologize for the rush. I just needed to express this. Thank you to anybody who has read this.
?????