My conclusion after the presidential debate

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
First: It was already clear for anyone with a brain cell that Biden wasn't the ruler of America and was just a puppet of we know who

Second: The fact that they allowed him to go into it on that condition can only mean 2 things. These people are not charities, they are bankers, money lenders, they don’t just make knowingly the ridicule in front of the world without receiving anything in exchange

There are 2 options right now.

1- Make Michelle Obama or some fancy woke bastard the new candidate, proving that the debate was just a test to see how much Genocide Joe would held himself (Which explains why it was made so early)

2- Escalate on the two main fronts, Middle East and Ukraine, which seems it has been happening the recent days. After that they will enter those wars somehow and abolish elections because of "need" and do the same as Roosevelt to keep in power for the next years

3- Combine both options and substitute Sleepy Joe with Blinken or one of those bastards in 2025-2026

The idea that the elites are willing to sacrifice so easily the Ukraine war and their fetish zionist dream after what they did with Covid and investing more than ever during the recent years on their project just because of "Muh elections respect the will of the people" is foolish period.

The only thing that makes me doubt numbee 2 is the possibility of a civil war in America and also how willing are the elites to get nuked because at the end of the day we need to remember that they are the most cowardly amongst the cowards, and they would never accept giving their lavish sinful lifestyle for moderate gains. But again, we are dealing with a people known for their greed on all of history, whether you read the Qur'an or the Old Testament or the New Testament.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337, ChadL1te and nathan
2 bluepillers are always the first on reading my threads
Images

• JFL
Reactions: nathan

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
over if we dont deport all these shitskins and niggers

• +1
Reactions: noobs