My conclusion on SEA: JBW, JBB, JBA refuted

A

AhappyPill4u

2020cel
If you're a white man, it doesn't matter if you're a 3 or a 7 and a multimillionaire, the only types of SEA women that you're going to attract are going to be below sub 5 with the rare exception being a 5 or 6 and these women will mostly be mid 20s+.

I've heard black men say similar things about their dating lives in the West (POST SCHOOL IDIOT KID,) regardless if the black guy is a Tyronelite or a sub 5, etc.

Are you seeing a pattern, aye? I predicted all of this using my unique understanding of evolutionary theory a year back. I was right! I wasn't taught any of this.

In summerary. Women prefer their own racial counterpart and the only way to get with desirable women who'll desire you as a foreign man is with popularity e.g status. If you look like a celebrity, this will status Halo you and they'll find you physically attractive. Lucking out at school is possible with a HTB+ female, but it's not likely to happen unless you rape the females or make every single male within her society very low status, which is not going to happen. Other than that, there is no just be theory.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sodoku, Kazey, PickleTheSlayer and 3 others
Unless you have yellow fever

Then an above average Chinese woman would not be such a bad option

@HeightPilledum wet dream, there are some Koreans here too!

Race fetishes are real and fairly common.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and nofap
Then an above average Chinese woman would not be such a bad option
China is actually the best place to go right now as a white or black man. The race mixers there throw the pussy at foreign men because they've never been exposed IRL to us. In the coming years, this will not be the case when they've become accustomed to us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, StarvedEpi and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
If you're a white man, it doesn't matter if you're a 3 or a 7 and a multimillionaire, the only types of SEA women that you're going to attract are going to be below sub 5 with the rare exception being a 5 or 6 and these women will mostly be mid 20s+.
Sounds like cope. The only strong one of these that I see are WMAF. Asian chicks do love white guys bro.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, LTN Baguette and Schizotypalcel
Fetishism doesn't result in reproduction 99.9% of the time, duh! The lust a woman feels to her same race Chad will always be FAR stronger than to a foreign Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Realistically which do you think are the most likely? I think white male asian female. The rest don't really check out to me.

• +1
Sounds like cope. The only strong one of these that I see are WMAF. Asian chicks do love white guys bro.
If asian girls loved white men we'd see attractive asian women partnering up with white men on mass which we don't. I'm actually in SEA, you basement dwelling incel.

They won’t find other races attractive. They are just using whoever does this and rightfully so because who is stupid enough to go into this type of relationship without knowing the risks. If you don’t care about being used for money then go ahead and bang as many sub5 foids in 3rd world countries as you want

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u
They won’t find other races attractive. They are just using whoever does this and rightfully so because who is stupid enough to go into this type of relationship without knowing the risks. If you don’t care about being used for money then go ahead and bang as many sub5 foids in 3rd world countries as you want
I do think height may matter more when trying to date or hook up with foreigner women tbh. I've had girls on dating apps mention my height or lust after me because of my white cock, it's never based on my facial attractiveness, which makes sense. When was the last time you heard a white woman marvel at a black man's facial attractiveness? It's the same type of dynamics at play. I'm essentially a white nigger to the women in Asia, lmao.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
I do think height may matter more when trying to date or hook up with foreigner women tbh. I've had girls on dating apps mention my height or lust after me because of my white cock, it's never based on my facial attractiveness, which makes sense. When was the last time you heard a white woman marvel at a black man's facial attractiveness? It's the same type of dynamics at play. I'm essentially a white nigger to the women in Asia, lmao.
The tyrone pill always prevails https://looksmax.org/threads/you-need-to-tyronemaxx-high-iq-gtfih.1155237/

If asian girls loved white men we'd see attractive asian women partnering up with white men on mass which we don't. I'm actually in SEA, you basement dwelling incel.
You're just mad cuz the tourists come to take your hoes lol. Ive been up and down SEA it's a popular spot. When you see white guys y'all see dollar signs and status. Ive seen many attractive Asian girls with white dudes but the dudes there typically aren't looking for a LTR so maybe that's why you don't see them out. Face reality.

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
Jbw is bp 101, stop skipping classes you idiot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, AhappyPill4u and LuckyBeast
Fetishism doesn't result in reproduction 99.9% of the time, duh! The lust a woman feels to her same race Chad will always be FAR stronger than to a foreign Chad.
Women like new and novel experiences and there is no such thing race loyalty for any women they are only as loyal as their options. They are plenty of women who get off the feeling of being conquered by a foreigner and so do many men by conquering other women. These things are common.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Women like new and novel experiences and there is no such thing race loyalty for any women they are only as loyal as their options. They are plenty of women who get off the feeling of being conquered by a foreigner and so do many men by conquering other women. These things are common.
I hate you, but you are right here. Its a tribal aspect mixed with purely jbw. Asian women will fuck black guys in Korea, Japan etc for a one night stand but wont get married to them since they know about beauty standards that are across the globe towards light skin and European features

• +1
Women like new and novel experiences
No, they don't. Women are risk averse. What's the first thing a woman does when travelling to a new location? They research the hotel and stay within the confines of it. When they do go outside of it, it's normally with the tour guide and their BF.
and there is no such thing race loloyalty
I never said women were. Women are loyal to the winners in this life. Even then, a woman would rather be with a lower status, poorer man from her own race over a richer, more successful foreigner, given the gap isn't too significant. Women care about what their children will look like and most women are repulsed by the thoughts of birthing a mixed baby.

They are plenty of women who get off the feeling of being conquered by a foreigner
This is a minority of women only. Most women don't give a fuck about sex, especially when they're post teens. You're projecting your male nature onto women.

You being in the slums and seeing sex tourists having their way with SEA women isn't a representative of WMAF couples.
Though I'll say vast majority of SEA monkeys look like shit, even the decent looking ones, there is many good looking women who go for White men, or at the very minimum match their looks

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku
You being in the slums and seeing sex tourists having their way with SEA women isn't a representative of WMAF couples.
Though I'll say vast majority of SEA monkeys look like shit, even the decent looking ones, there is many good looking women who go for White men, or at the very minimum match their looks

Cherrypickings.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
this faggot got absolutely decimated by the entire looksmax userbase and hes still coming back for seconds :lul:

I admire the level of dunning kruger + refusal to see reality from these ricecels, because if I was one of you lot, I wouldve ended my life long before it got to this point :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and HeightPilledum
You expect me to post aged fat boomers on their 2nd wife? Or the subhuman sexpat on their summer vacations?

Normal couples look like that

Great argument

Though I've seen some SEA monkeys punch above their weight, White men do so as well
If ypu believe in race fetishism being a thing and that white men are fetishized by asian women you must also by extension admit that there are white women who fetishize ethnics too. It doesn't work in a one way.

The beauty standard for men in asia isn't to have white skin , white facial features tall height. The standards are to have brown skin, tiny eyes, flat wide nose, round jaw, shorter height etc...

White men in asia are just used for their money, it's not raw attraction. They're a walking wallet.

these caked up 4'11 brown abominations with tall cumskins is supposed to disprove the OP?
this faggot got absolutely decimated by the entire looksmax userbase and hes still coming back for seconds :lul:

I admire the level of dunning kruger + refusal to see reality from these ricecels, because if I was one of you lot, I wouldve ended my life long before it got to this point :lul:
This spineless motherfuka gets decimated by golden bvlls and runs from it + ur reality is ur boyfriend's IG posts

The beauty standard for men in asia isn't to have white skin , white facial features tall height. The standards are to have brown skin, tiny eyes, flat wide nose, round jaw, shorter height etc...
:feelsahh:
White men in asia are just used for their money, it's not raw attraction. They're a walking wallet.
I havent been to asia so I dont know if its exactly that, but asian women in america fetish white men insanely, you could not find any other race who fetish white men as much as asian women do, and its because were the best looking and tallest race to exist on the planet

You expect me to post aged fat boomers on their 2nd wife? Or the subhuman sexpat on their summer vacations?

Normal couples look like that
Leave your basement and go to Asia and find out yourself. Oh wait, you're too broke to do that.

and its because were the best looking and tallest race to exist on the planet
Nope. It's solely down to white men being the highest tier men in the United States because they built said society. Take away said status and Asian women wouldn't fetishise white men.

Last edited:

Breeding with a white man would lower their darwinian fitness and reduce cooperative behaviour with others in their group. Thus, women are against it because there are no fitness pay offs for the most part.

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi

Debate me 1v1 over discord, if you don't, you're a pussy bitch.

Leave your basement and go to Asia and find out yourself. Oh wait, you're too broke to do that.
My Asian girlfriend happened to be in Europe so I didn't have to bother to geomaxx

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back