My confident incel friend part 2,

krasavchik

krasavchik

Perfect Paramour.
So basically when our friend group was we saw mirror, my incel friend was looking at himself way too much, when he noticed that I was looking at him he told me "I have good this (he pointed at his philtrum bridge, he's bridge is kind of defined or whatever)." I laughed and said yes with serious face, then he looked at himself, at his shitty chin that has fucking hole like an ass and touched it, rubbed it and told me "I have good chin, don't I?" at that moment I couldn't hold my laugh and I told this nigger that he is best looking dwarf on earth. Fact that he is fucking 5'2 with horrible posture and weird face shape makes this even worse. Nigger looks like 40 yo balding man with 4 children and 140 kg wife that is trapped in teen dwarf.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 72684 and 3 others
So basically when our friend group was we saw mirror, my incel friend was looking at himself way too much, when he noticed that I was looking at him he told me "I have good this (he pointed at his philtrum bridge, he's bridge is kind of defined or whatever)." I laughed and said yes with serious face, then he looked at himself, at his shitty chin that has fucking hole like an ass and touched it, rubbed it and told me "I have good chin, don't I?" at that moment I couldn't hold my laugh and I told this nigger that he is best looking dwarf on earth. Fact that he is fucking 5'2 with horrible posture and weird face shape makes this even worse. Nigger looks like 40 yo balding man with 4 children and 140 kg wife that is trapped in teen dwarf.
Leave him alone, he is justified

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
tell him about this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and vermillioncorefan
tell him about this forum
Never ever increase competition. Massive own goal. Op interacts with 90% of the same foids as his friend.

• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte and beefliverontop
Never ever increase competition. Massive own goal. Op interacts with 90% of the same foids as his friend.
depends tbh if op's friend didn't have potential then giving him this forum is gonna destroy his confidence

depends tbh if op's friend didn't have potential then giving him this forum is gonna destroy his confidence
Do you think that someone that I described like that: "Nigger looks like 40 yo balding man with 4 children and 140 kg wife that is trapped in teen dwarf." can have potential?

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed
Even hardmaxxing won't save him, in some cases ugly niggers might help this forum and create helpful threads without risking to take some foids and slay stacys after looksmaxxing but my friend has neither potential to looksmax nor amount of brain cells to create helpful guide.

Do you think that someone that I described like that: "Nigger looks like 40 yo balding man with 4 children and 140 kg wife that is trapped in teen dwarf." can have potential?
3223663 726A07F1 731A 415B A4F2 2C9CA29EF153

You can clearly see that he has potential, only things that fuck up this picture are his light eyebrows (which he later dyed ) and his big forehead (which he covers with his haircut). Besides that, you can't see that many unfixable failos in ehren while my friend has fucking horrible skull which is unchangeable, on top of that he's 155 cm and horrible overbite, NCT, negative eyebrow tilt, negative upper eyelid hooding, sunken eye area, horrible hair texture and horrible hair growth.

• +1
You can clearly see that he has potential, only things that fuck up this picture are his light eyebrows (which he later dyed ) and his big forehead (which he covers with his haircut). Besides that, you can't see that many unfixable failos in ehren while my friend has fucking horrible skull which is unchangeable, on top of that he's 155 cm and horrible overbite, NCT, negative eyebrow tilt, negative upper eyelid hooding, sunken eye area, horrible hair texture and horrible hair growth.
yeah but he looks like a balding 40 years old man your friend may have potential

yeah but he looks like a balding 40 years old man your friend may have potential
So even if you have horrible skull, genetics, colouring and all other stuff but at the same time if you look like 40 years old balding man you have potential?

• +1
So even if you have horrible skull, genetics, colouring and all other stuff but at the same time if you look like 40 years old balding man you have potential?
yes

I tried to blackpill my therapist she literally agrees with me that looks play an important role in society she’s based

• +1
Reactions: subhumanromanian and Nick.Harte
  • +1