my confirmed suicide date

nulll

nulll

Silver
i looked in the mirror today and decided i cant do this shit anymore.
if anyone is still on this forum on this date: janurary 6, 2028
ill post a zoom meeting link and rope i give up

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Bitchwhipper2
Do it now pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Rimaxtis, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
reduce it by 4 years and 6 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Rimaxtis, LowTrust and 1 other person
Do it now pussy
no i have to fuck at least one stacy before i go, and for that i need wrap around custom jaw implants (thatll take me some time to afford

• JFL
Reactions: rooman
Don’t let those foids bring u into suicide

They aren’t killing themselves imo, they are literally grooming a 15 yo kid into killing himself wtf is this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, horizontallytall, Skywalker and 1 other person
no i have to fuck at least one stacy before i go, and for that i need wrap around custom jaw implants (thatll take me some time to afford

mf if you fuck stacy you wont rope

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and nulll
Don’t let those foids bring u into suicide

They aren’t killing themselves imo, they are literally grooming a 15 yo kid into killing himself wtf is this shit
its my own decision, has nothing to do with those hoes man.

• So Sad
tbh i dont blame you since im planning on doing the same thing.

is that your birthday?

• +1
tbh i dont blame you since im planning on doing the same thing.

is that your birthday?
nah just googled best days to die

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, horizontallytall, exo and 2 others
I’ll order a pizza that day and eat while watching you die 😈 sadistic mofo innit

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and nulll
You prob need bimax not wrap around.

2nd this makes no sense, if you wanna kill yourself cuz u r ugly but u say youll be able to fuck a girl after u get the implants.. wont that mean u arent ugly anymore? Then why would u kill urself anymore

You're autistic

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Skywalker

2nd this makes no sense, if you wanna kill yourself cuz u r ugly but u say youll be able to fuck a girl after u get the implants.. wont that mean i arent ugly? Then why would u kill urself anymore

You're autistic
because ive been abused and shattered by society, even if i were magically to become a giga chad id still be suicidal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and rooman
because ive been abused and shattered by society, even if i were magically to become a giga chad id still be suicidal
No it sounds like your issue is that youre autistic. Youre 15, u havent been abused by society, literally all that has happened in ur life is that is that u had to go to school. But u do u, i hate autistic people so idc what happens to u lol

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Pikabro and nulll
No it sounds like your issue is that youre autistic. Youre 15, u havent been abused by society, literally all that has happened in ur life is that is that u had to go to school. But u do u, i hate autistic people so idc what happens to u lol

2nd this makes no sense, if you wanna kill yourself cuz u r ugly but u say youll be able to fuck a girl after u get the implants.. wont that mean u arent ugly anymore? Then why would u kill urself anymore

You're autistic
hey high IQ is not exactly the characteristics of users here ya know
AUTISM is though :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999