my cool NT phrases i use IRL

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
tough: meaning something is nice or cool. "that's a tough watch". "that's a tough fit"

not gunna lie doe: when you're speaking truth about something

dude: self explanatory

Bruh: self explanatory

Brodie careful with this one, if you a crip its crodie

rasclat: swear word in jamaican

fam: friend

Pure insanity: "that's pure insanity"

Haunted: one of my favorite insults. "are you fucking haunted?" "is she haunted or what?"

Wild: "that's wild" "you're wild for that cuz"

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Entschuldigung, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
Kill Yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, genex, disheartenedcel and 1 other person
Kill Yourself
that's a good one too

Just rope

time for the end

whenever someone tells me something sad like my manager suffering from an illness i told him that he should probably just kill himself

tough: meaning something is nice or cool. "that's a tough watch". "that's a tough fit"

Haunted: one of my favorite insults. "are you fucking haunted?" "is she haunted or what?"

so niggerspeak

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Gaygymmaxx
so niggerspeak
i have some white phrases too, but white slang is very cringe. plus white phrases and black phrases are pretty similar nowadays as whites are trying to be hip

Bud

beauty

rocket

brewskies

darts

beaut, that boys a real beute not gunna lie. whites speak normally and add just really weird phrases sometimes. a lot are derived from hockey kids. but the country slang with whites and blacks are really similar.

french white phrases koliss, tabarnak, est-il LE, sacrement, ferme ta guelle

Last edited:
It may sound crazy but sometimes
I copy the dialogues of movie and TV series characters

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and darkness97
that's a good one too

Just rope

time for the end

whenever someone tells me something sad like my manager suffering from an illness i told him that he should probably just kill himself
I was unironically telling you to kill yourself but hey shoutout you for being an optimist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler and darkness97

That surely will get all the hoes 😍

I was unironically telling you to kill yourself but hey shoutout you for being an optimist
"unironically" is pretty good too not going to lie. i sometimes use that even though i don't mean it unironically. i also overuse literally a lot too just ot emphasize something. like "you're literally retarded" or "you are unironically retarded"

Why not use old fart slang

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Where Is Skibidi Toilet, Aura and Rizzzzzzz?

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and raleqtambrobret
Fuck You Nigger
fuck you is something i use to but rarely. and nigger is a really bad word. even though i'm black it's just not the greatest for social scenarios. it's a little aggressive and your aura will plummet pretty much instantly.

Jfl at a literal fucking list of terms to use to not sound ND

Curious where you're from though cause a lot of these words don't sound like they come from the same culture as one another

Jfl at a literal fucking list of terms to use to not sound ND

Curious where you're from though cause a lot of these words don't sound like they come from the same culture as one another
i've lived in a wealthy white suburb (white hockey slang) when i was a kid, moved closer to the city (jamaican/british/american) slang and now live in a french area of canada. (Quebecer/Parisian slang)

• +1
Reactions: genex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back