My coolest DPH trips

dipenhydramine

dipenhydramine

Silver
1:

This was my first time. I took 500mg. I went up to my bed and turned the lights off. About 2 hours later, i went to sleep because i only felt slightly dizzy and sleepy. I woke up 30 minutes later feeling like absolute shit. I stood up to take a piss and almost fell down. I looked around and everything was in 3fps slow mode motion blur. I felt really paranoid about the dark like someone was there. I went into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw a spider crawl to the back of my head and i tweaked tf out and slapped my head, but i missed and hit the mirror. My dad woke up and asked what i was doing and i just said "the cards in the hole". I went back to bed and kept waking up multiple times in the night.

2:

This was off 550mg. I dont remember much but i was laying in the dark, it was about 2:37 at night. i had the song "goodnight dad i love you" on and i was just staring st the roof. A man started talking to me from behind, explaining that everything would be better if i roped. After i while i turned to face him and it was just my wall.

3:

This was off 500mg. It was late night and i had bugs fucking all over me. Centipedes, spiders, ants, cockroaches. I messaged some girl from my class "the bugs are all over me" and she said "huh? are you ok" and i told her im dead lmfao.

4:

i kept waking up talking to myself in gibberish

@chudlite

• +1
Reactions: ey88, St. Fraudcel and chudlite
ill read right now

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and dipenhydramine
when i take benadryl i dont really trip like yeah i hallucinate but its all minor stuff like bugs on walls and whatnot

at higher doses i just fall asleep

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and dipenhydramine
when i take benadryl i dont really trip like yeah i hallucinate but its all minor stuff like bugs on walls and whatnot

at higher doses i just fall asleep
i have sleep issues or somethinf idk i can stay awake for ages

ive never done a dose below 500mg tbh

im constantly in a state of looksmin i hate myself sm

i only sleep 4 hours a night now due to sleep at 12 and wake at 4

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and ey88
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and dipenhydramine
wait i got mixed up with the 2 chuds mb

• +1