My Cope

Ultimate Subhuman™

Ultimate Subhuman™

Rockstar
Whenever i'm going through something hard. I imagine myself to have a spirit animal in that moment. Pushing me a little further. When I was on the Track and Field team I ran the 400M, or playing football I imaged myself to be a Doberman Hound with cropped ears. Some days, a narwhal, or an eagle. Now Im envisioning myself to be a White horse, Im pure.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, wsada, StarvedEpi and 6 others
Your avi:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Ultimate Subhuman™ and Goth
Same tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Ultimate Subhuman™ and The Homelander
Brutal dogpill…

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, StarvedEpi and The Homelander
Im gonna jerk off thanks for the reminder

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Ultimate Subhuman™
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, StarvedEpi, PeakIncels and 1 other person
Whenever i'm going through something hard. I imagine myself to have a spirit animal in that moment. Pushing me a little further. When I was on the Track and Field team I ran the 400M, or playing football I imaged myself to be a Doberman Hound with cropped ears. Some days, a narwhal, or an eagle. Now Im envisioning myself to be a White horse, Im pure.
View attachment 3208358
i mean if that works good for you

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and PeakIncels
View attachment 3208358

Mirin username, Joo tactics.

Now users have to pay a license fee to tag you.

My cope is driving recklessly under the influence

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Schizo cope, go rely on Jesus
I love god. Old civilization revered Animals and their strength and *To them* their superpowers. To them a snake shedding its skin meant it died and revived itself. A bird flying is insanity to them. Its natural to feel how I do about them.

Last edited: