My cousin is a fucking disgusting bitch

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
She cheated on boyfriend with a 6'3 chadlite then broke up with him. Yesterday she was bragging about how good the sex felt, how big his dick was (18cm), but she felt they couldn't become a couple because the chadlite doesn't seem to take her seriously. Then she started to complain how "awful" the sex with her ex was. She even called him "disgusting" and said she'd never want to see him again. LMFAO I'm approximately on the same level of looks as her poor ex, and she's only a sub5. This is how an unattractive foid look at us nowadays.

This fucking bitch deserve to burn in hell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 470, heroinfather and 3 others
I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What a whore

Fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: Lelek
Just ldar bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
she talked about how big his dick was not how developed his bones were

wouldnt be the case if her ex had a bigger dick

legit dickpill son

legit dickpill son
still got the fucker her so who is the winner here

still got the fucker her so who is the winner here
at least she wouldnt brag about chadlites dick

now that she did, it's 2 times more brutal

When will society actually find it acceptable to say ‘Most women are bitches’? Most of them really are bitches but society is quick to label you as sexist if you say it and try to make you look bad for it when it’s true.

hope ur whore cousin dies tbh

imagine talking with your female cousin about the dick she gets.

what kind of shit is that:lul::ROFLMAO::LOL::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL:

legit dickpill son
He has no bones to begin with (bloated), but good harmony, 7/10 I'd say.

But she also mentioned that he needed lots of stimulation to get it off because he had jerked off too much. LMAO imagine being a 6'3 chadlite with big dick and having to resort to daily masturbation when it comes to your sexual needs. That's probably why he decided to fuck my cousin, a sub5 entitled womanlet.

What's the point of being average nowadays? Be chad or death.

I hate most women. They are the problem with society.

imagine talking with your female cousin about the dick she gets.

what kind of shit is that:lul::ROFLMAO::LOL::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Nah I haven't talked to her for a while but yesterday she sent me a message saying that she broke up with her ex (they've been together for 3 years). Didn't expect the conversation to be such a ragefuel tho.

But what she said just raised my cortisol to the max. It's just another proof that the blackpill is real : a sub5 midget calling above average males "disgustiing". JFL.

What a whore. I hate her even if I don’t know her.

Nah I haven't talked to her for a while but yesterday she sent me a message saying that she broke up with her ex (they've been together for 3 years). Didn't expect the conversation to be such a ragefuel tho.

But what she said just raised my cortisol to the max. It's just another proof that the blackpill is real : a sub5 midget calling above average males "disgustiing". JFL.

all you had to do is send "this is whore behaviour," and immediately block her from all forms of communication.

why do we have to hear this bullshit instead of her!!!

giphy.gif

Society is doomed and has gone to hell. Many women and cucks destroyed society.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back