My cousin is a schizo

Beanermaxxer

Beanermaxxer

Diamond
Like three years ago, my cousin and my uncle invited me and my dad to the local stadium to watch a football game 'cause family tradition or something. The plan was dad and I would pick them up in the car, when we got to their house my cousin says we have to take his 6yo brother 'cause the babysitter canceled last moment. We took the kid and sneak him into the stadium, if anything we could buy a resale.

So the game ended, our dumb ass team lost but anyway we were heading back to uncle's home and once there both my cousins leave the car running straight to the bathroom but my uncle stays at the car talking to me and dad, and then we hear man screams like someone was getting fucking tortured so we run to the house straight, I was ready to beat some robber or whatever.

We get into the living room and my cousin is all dishevered with a red face doing these disturbing gestures and yelling like the conjuring movie, little cousin crying hiding under the living room's table, we thought older cousin was convulsing so we shove a cloth in his mouth, stg my uncle was desperate and almost crying, he tried to talk to my cousin but he couldn't hear us or just ignored us. Then we tied him with ropes from the garage while he kept screaming and contorting but he calmed after a while and strated to cry quietly. We still tried to talk to him but he seemed to not understand.

Younger cousin was still crying but more calm so we asked him what happened and he said that when they entered the house they saw the dog eating cereal with a spoon, man if you just saw my cousin getting all crazy again so fuck it we called an ambulance 'cause we didn't even know what to do.

After that they took him to a clinic and short story they told us he got a permanent loose screw.

We thought my younger cousin was overwhelmed with everything so he probably wasn't expressing right, but after a few days when things eased up we asked him again but he kept saying the same that when they entered the house they saw the dog eating cereal with a spoon. My aunt would get hysterical since she didn't understand what the fuck he meant 'til the kid got desperate and did a drawing of what they saw when they entered the house: the family's fucking dog sitting on a chair in the dining room eating a bowl of cereal using a spoon, aunt got even crazier with that drawing since they had not seen their dog after my older cousin went crazy. And that was it, my little cousin has to go to therapy every week and the dog never appeared.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 14875, Lolcel and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Beanermaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, bloomercel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
must be hereditary

• JFL
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
this is actually one of the scariest things I've ever read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 15099, Beanermaxxer and 2 others
Was it a sudden thing? Did he show any symptoms of schizophrenia before? How old is he? 🤔