My coworker in his 50's has the same eye area as Sean O'Pry 😱😱😱

qFlodz

qFlodz

Silver
Tt

(click on the photo and zoom in to get a better view)

Whenever I go to work and talk to him, I always thought about it, but I never had a picture of him because he doesn't post on social media, until today when he posted a vacation picture on a shared group :what:

Even his eye color is the same, but you can't see it in his picture because of the light, which seems to make his eyes look green (they are not at all green).

It's obviously not identical because of too much drooping of the skin above the eyelids compared to Sean, high body fat, decreased melanin, etc., but from what you can see from the position of the eyebrows, the basis was there genetically :oops:

He has 2 little girls, about 10 years old, I wonder what eye area they have :feelswat:

Also funny bc he seems to have a bit of that crooked nose that Sean also has :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, OldRooster, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Sean Opry from the future, also mirin doxxing your co worker on faggots.org

Max autist

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Sean mogs and will even at ur friend age

So do you want to suck him off? Lucky bastard

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
View attachment 2995394

(click on the photo and zoom in to get a better view)

Whenever I go to work and talk to him, I always thought about it, but I never had a picture of him because he doesn't post on social media, until today when he posted a vacation picture on a shared group :what:

Even his eye color is the same, but you can't see it in his picture because of the light, which seems to make his eyes look green (they are not at all green).

It's obviously not identical because of too much drooping of the skin above the eyelids compared to Sean, high body fat, decreased melanin, etc., but from what you can see from the position of the eyebrows, the basis was there genetically :oops:

He has 2 little girls, about 10 years old, I wonder what eye area they have :feelswat:

Also funny bc he seems to have a bit of that crooked nose that Sean also has :ogre:
your coworker looks like dogshit. he’s aged to the point his eyelids hang down like vagina flaps and cover up part of his eye. that’s not hunter eyes that’s called being a dysgenic fag needs kill

• JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Lookologist003 and USERΝAME
That's Sean O'Cry now.

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
That is some crazy shit. He looks like cliche 'Florida Man', but with model tier eye area.

Users who are viewing this thread

• hopecel
Back