• Looksmax

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Looksmin

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
gymcel_retard

gymcel_retard

Bronze
Got to 100kg but i was super bloated in the face especially in the submental region. This was my first cycle of 400 test but idk if I want to do it again because I'm not sure its worth the bloat and I already have 1000ng/dl natty test.

Cycle Medium
IMG 76E022D3299B 1 Medium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, chrisN, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
Subhuman face srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Linoob, FacialStructure404 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: gymcel_retard
  • +1
It's blaoted ppl can't tell differences between bloat and actual subhumanity
Bruh he clearly has a horse face and narrow head. If anything he’ll look even worse when lean. Another case of a failed gymcel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, tyronemaximas, Yerico7 and 3 others

Attachments

• IMG_2649 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_2649 Medium.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No gym for your face and height boyo

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Crazy

Attachments

• 12609EA7-BD02-43FA-9B5A-611AE76931B6.jpeg
    12609EA7-BD02-43FA-9B5A-611AE76931B6.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
brutal villager nose

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
any more incels wanna comment jfl?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Did you get any girls with that physique?

• +1
Did you get any girls with that physique?
yea most from tinder, lots of girls do like it even when you're 100kg shredded

• +1
don’t run solo test or you will get hella bloated. you need to run low test + Primobolan for dry lean gains without bloat. I’m running it atm 0 bloat where as high test makes me a balloon

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, reptiles and gymcel_retard
don’t run solo test or you will get hella bloated. you need to run low test + Primobolan for dry lean gains without bloat. I’m running it atm 0 bloat where as high test makes me a balloon
I really wanted to run dbol though for a crazy bulk and maybe hit 110kg. But a cutting cycle would be nice too, how much did you gain from it compared to test only?

• +1
I really wanted to run dbol though for a crazy bulk and maybe hit 110kg. But a cutting cycle would be nice too, how much did you gain from it compared to test only?
You will gain just as much lean tissue but won’t have the bloating effect in your face and muscles even tho the bloat can make you look bigger makes your face look shit

How do you contact the gyno ?

• +1
How do you combact the balding aspect
Notice how he replied to the first question immediately but hasn’t responded to the Norwood pill

The reaper claims yet another soul

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and reptiles
Notice how he replied to the first question immediately but hasn’t responded to the Norwood pill

The reaper claims yet another soul

I read some peptides that might reverse that aren't finastaride but those are stacked with sarms roids are more potent as they target the whole body plus men are more androgenic anyways unless your east Asian who naturally bald less your gonna get start to lose hair.

Hair is the make up for men it's all we have beards are subhuman

brutal face

Short term looksmax long term looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Linoob and gymcel_retard
Mirin your effort

• +1
Nothing is more intimidating than the face : lowset fordward supras, big cheekbones and wide jaw. You have incel bones.

Today I met a like you in the street that was standing the middle of the way, we bumped into each other because this faggot was unaware of his surroundings. I saw his incel face for a millisecond and gave him a menacing look despite the fact that he was much bigger than me.

We judge each other's fighting abilities not by the size of our arms but by our facial structures : its engraved in our DNA.

A gymcelled incel is still incel. I bet your awkwardness would trigger everytime you're in the presence of true chadlites/chads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Linoob, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
Nothing is more intimidating than the face : lowset fordward supras, big cheekbones and wide jaw. You have incel bones.

Today I met a like you in the street that was standing the middle of the way, we bumped into each other because this faggot was unaware of his surroundings. I saw his incel face for a millisecond and gave him a menacing look despite the fact that he was much bigger than me.

We judge each other's fighting abilities not by the size of our arms but by our facial structures : its engraved in our DNA.

A gymcelled incel is still incel. I bet your awkwardness would trigger everytime you're in the presence of true chadlites/chads.
just so you know I’m a diagnosed psychopath with 1000ng/dl t levels. If an incel like yourself or even a chad tried to intimidate me in the street with no cameras around, you would severely regret it as people have in the past.

But I like how you think I judge someone’s presence by their face rather than their size. It goes to show me how much of an incel faggot you are considering that you fear being face moged so much.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Linoob and FacialStructure404