My cringe date

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

Bronze
Three years ago I started chatting with random girl on Instagram, through messages she was interesting, funny and charismatic. A couple of days before we were supposed to go out, she kept mentioning that we should go to any shopping mall, enter the changing rooms of some boutique so she can give me a BJ :lul::forcedsmile:. I started to doubt because she started acting weird.

On the day we went out it was obvious that she was too shy and silent, I had the impression that I was talking to myself. While we were sitting on the bench, she looked down at the floor like some retard, she even couldn't maintain eye contact. At one point she mentioned that when she likes someone she can't look him in the eye because of shyness :feelskek:...

For no reason at all, she turned to sit opposite on the bench (stomach leaning), lowering her head down and holding her head with her hands, she started crying and screaming. When she got back to normal, she started talking about how maybe her mom saw her go out, that she shouldn't have met me at all, and she "apologized" for wasting my time.

Am I cooked??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Darkeningstar, iloveboobs and 1 other person
shouldve asked her for the bj at a changing room

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Three years ago I started chatting with random girl on Instagram, through messages she was interesting, funny and charismatic. A couple of days before we were supposed to go out, she kept mentioning that we should go to any shopping mall, enter the changing rooms of some boutique so she can give me a BJ :lul::forcedsmile:. I started to doubt because she started acting weird.

On the day we went out it was obvious that she was too shy and silent, I had the impression that I was talking to myself. While we were sitting on the bench, she looked down at the floor like some retard, she even couldn't maintain eye contact. At one point she mentioned that when she likes someone she can't look him in the eye because of shyness :feelskek:...

For no reason at all, she turned to sit opposite on the bench (stomach leaning), lowering her head down and holding her head with her hands, she started crying and screaming. When she got back to normal, she started talking about how maybe her mom saw her go out, that she shouldn't have met me at all, and she "apologized" for wasting my time.

Am I cooked??
Why didn’t you fuck her? U just sat there and watched her spaz? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Bro i was on date like barely 45 minutes, what should i do to put her in my car and rape ffs
The Grinch Smile GIF by Peacock

Why didn’t you fuck her? U just sat there and watched her spaz? :forcedsmile:
After awhile i found out she is mentally ill, so who knows if i fucked her on that day myb her mind would understand that like a rape or who knows what else

After awhile i found out she is mentally ill, so who knows if i fucked her on that day myb her mind would understand that like a rape or who knows what else
That’s y I always say my name is Darius or Connor, can’t give these hoes my real name

Tbh I have still her nude pics :forcedsmile:

you shouldve known she was metally ill when she was all freaky on text but shy irl

This is your fault not hers. She didn't seem fully there but your job as the man is to lower her anxiety so she can't be shy and close with you. If you had a playful energy and you knew how to turn yourself down and focus on making her feel safe first she wouldn't have felt so uncomfortable being shy, silent and looking at the floor. The eye contact is of course the continutation of that mistake.

The crying is just the overwhelming feeling and anxiety she felt. It doesn't mean true anxiety but just feeling bad and not what she expected and she looked for something to blame and basically forget about your shitty date and think about her mom. The last part is her not understanding that it's you and not her so she apologized because she's sure that's her fault but in reality it is your fault for not being easgoing and lowering her anxiety and that something you should do in the first couple of min.

Overall it seems like you had a disastrous date and you made a woman crying for mommy because of how uncomfortable you made her feel. Hopefully you now understand your mistake and will avoid it the next time or just stop talking to women at all, good luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz
you shouldve known she was metally ill when she was all freaky on text but shy irl
Like I said, I started to doubt cuz that reason. But in the other hand there was a hope lil bit

This is your fault not hers. She didn't seem fully there but your job as the man is to lower her anxiety so she can't be shy and close with you. If you had a playful energy and you knew how to turn yourself down and focus on making her feel safe first she wouldn't have felt so uncomfortable being shy, silent and looking at the floor. The eye contact is of course the continutation of that mistake.

The crying is just the overwhelming feeling and anxiety she felt. It doesn't mean true anxiety but just feeling bad and not what she expected and she looked for something to blame and basically forget about your shitty date and think about her mom. The last part is her not understanding that it's you and not her so she apologized because she's sure that's her fault but in reality it is your fault for not being easgoing and lowering her anxiety and that something you should do in the first couple of min.

Overall it seems like you had a disastrous date and you made a woman crying for mommy because of how uncomfortable you made her feel. Hopefully you now understand your mistake and will avoid it the next time or just stop talking to women at all, good luck.

For my part I did everything right, I had a couple of somewhat similar situations and I always got things out. There is also the fact that it is also up to her, who knows, maybe she had different expectations about me etc..

Let's say everything was okay and I continued to date her, maybe it would actually be worse if I listened to her frustrations and dissatisfaction

For my part I did everything right
Could be but I doubt it. You had very good chemistry before you met her. I usually blame the man for such things IRL.
Let's say everything was okay and I continued to date her, maybe it would actually be worse if I listened to her frustrations and dissatisfaction
Irrelevant to the date. You should make a date mostly playful it's not a job interview. The true purpose of a date is to feel the vibe and aura and not to actually learn little gay details about each other.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz
Could be but I doubt it. You had very good chemistry before you met her. I usually blame the man for such things IRL.

Irrelevant to the date. You should make a date mostly playful it's not a job interview. The true purpose of a date is to feel the vibe and aura and not to actually learn little gay details about each other.
Well of course I had plans, I certainly didn't want to spend the whole time sitting on the bench. All in all, I have never had a date as unpleasant as this one.

Well of course I had plans, I certainly didn't want to spend the whole time sitting on the bench. All in all, I have never had a date as unpleasant as this one.
Not sure you understand what I'm saying but ok. You were there so you might know something I didn't pick up on from the story alone.

Not sure you understand what I'm saying but ok. You were there so you might know something I didn't pick up on from the story alone.
it was over and that's it, after all I didn't regret a single moment

so did you get the bj or what?

Nigga you fumbled the biggest bag in history. You said she was cringe yet every thing you mentioned her doing was ultra cute.