IMG 20210510 203838

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 8165, mewcoper and 2 others
You on finnastride?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
You on finnastride?
Ye, it's improved a bit.If I can get it to grow back with microneedling I'll get a transplant

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
Damn, I saw your pic and thought your hair looked thin but I didn't know thw situation at the crown was this bad...

• +1
Damn, I saw your pic and thought your hair looked thin but I didn't know thw situation at the crown was this bad...
Yeah it's worst at the crown, my brother has the same pattern balding

Are you using minoxidil too?

pretty sure mine looks similar and idgaf tbh

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
dut + minox, what are you waiting on?

do you experience sides with finasteride?

Check "RU58841" out aswell tbh

pretty sure mine looks similar and idgaf tbh
bro the hairpill, dont let the reaper rape you, your smv will go down to a 0, no matter how you looked before.
Women notice that stuff, and it dries out their vaginas.

wenn du noch bei uns im deutschen dc bist helfen wir dir bestimmt aus ngl, sehr viele von uns nehmen ru, fin, minox. etc

• +1
  • +1
no front op, but how did that happen in the first place? you browse .me bro

boomer moment

bro the hairpill, dont let the reaper rape you, your smv will go down to a 0, no matter how you looked before.
Women notice that stuff, and it dries out their vaginas.

wenn du noch bei uns im deutschen dc bist helfen wir dir bestimmt aus ngl, sehr viele von uns nehmen ru, fin, minox. etc
nehme schon minox aber idk ob ich noch fin nehmen würde solange nichts schlimmer wird
meine geheimratsecken und dichte hat sich seit ich 14 bin nicht geändert und ist einfach so jfl

• +1
nehme schon minox aber idk ob ich noch fin nehmen würde solange nichts schlimmer wird
meine geheimratsecken und dichte hat sich seit ich 14 bin nicht geändert und ist einfach so jfl
Dann hoff ma das es auch so bleibt, fürs erste

Wenns aber schlimmer wird, und du so langsam deine kopfhaut unter bestimmten lichter siehst (nicht wenn du deine haare gewaschen hast, sondern auf pics, auf der toilette bei mcces, etc) MUSST du was gegen dein DHT machen.
Du hast die option es systematisch mit Finasteride oder Dutasteride zu töten, oder du nimmst was topisches dazu, wie RU58841, topical finasteride, oder was ich auch schon gehoert habe: topical dutasteride

Wenn du nicht wusstest das es sowas wie topical finasteride gibt, informier dich mal tbh, das macht man selber und schmiert es sich auf die kopfhaut, wie minox, kann man bestimmt auch mixxen tbh

no front op, but how did that happen in the first place? you browse .me bro
My front isn't that bad mainly thinning which I didn't notice for a while.

I was scared of fin and it's hard to notice your crown unless you take pictures. I got on fin as soon as I noticed my crown

• +1
Reactions: gamma and HowAmIAlive123