My crush is taller than me

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
She is in my pfp (19 now) and dated an Indian boy who is 5’4 when they were both 16 years old. He is the same height now and is a shredded f*ckboi.
He looks exactly like a YouTuber named: Justin Marc and they are both same height too

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and potentialzaddy
Once she made a Snapchat video of lighting him on fire with rubbing alcohol on his abs while he was shirtless in shorts and then it spread to his pubes exposing his privates on her story.
It was his birthday too
This was when they were both 15/16

It was kinda weird feeling jealous because high value women like Tristan Tate’s girlfriend (Bianca Dragusanu) saw his dick so did older ig thots

Last edited:
How tall are you?

@aBetterMii there is a legit model-tier stacey at work who is like 5'11, i always posturemaxx when she is around

the-office-ricky-gervais.gif

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
@aBetterMii there is a legit model-tier stacey at work who is like 5'11, i always posturemaxx when she is around

Not my crush that’s on my pfp can’t tell if she’s 5’7.5 or just about 5’8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24371
She is in my pfp (19 now) and dated an Indian boy who is 5’4 when they were both 16 years old. He is the same height now and is a shredded f*ckboi.
He looks exactly like a YouTuber named: Justin Marc and they are both same height too
nothing wrong w that, ive found that tall women are more likely to give me the time of day than short women take the bluepill on this one just be confident and see if she likes you back

• Love it
Dem fake dick suckin' lips bro. I don't think you had a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan

Same sometimes I have to maintain military posture to not get heightmogged by a foid

• +1