MY CRUSH SUCKED MY DICK FINALLY - AND THEN…

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
The girl I’ve been posting about for weeks has finally sucked my dick

We were out drinking, we were chilling and suddenly she gave me a lot of kino in the middle of the bar

We got back to my room

We started kissing in shit, her kissing is very sloppy, she immediately grabbed my dick
I was like alright, let’s do this fast

But then she went down on me completely obliterating my cock with her teeth, when she was stroking it with her hand it felt like she’s gonna rip it out

I then tried to finger her but she stopped me

She told me she’s only gonna please me tonight

Eventually I painfully came and asked her why she wouldn’t fuck because before she told me she fucked 3 guys before (she’s 18)

she then starts crying and I’m like what the fuck

She says “I need to tell you something”
“I’m a virgin”

I’m like what the fuck really

She’s like “I’m not really good at this, I’m so sorry”

I tell her that’s fine and we can do it whenever she’s ready

She grabbed my face looked me in the eyes and said “ I want you to be the one to take my virginity Charisma”

We are gonna do it next time we’re out

I am in love

I am finally in love

@Xangsane PAT ME, I’VE FOUND THE ONE

:Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, 14vic, flippasav and 20 others
I am literally so happy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Chintuck22 and moreroidsmoredates
Could this be the end of my whoring around @Xangsane
If this is love it feels good

You got any self harm fetishes? You should try, like making her bite your nipples hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and spdxer
i hope you both die

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: notmog98, slavicpsycho, Lidian and 7 others
You got any self harm fetishes? You should try, like making her bite your nipples hard
What is this faggotry shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic and bloomercel
Pics or it didn’t happen

• +1
Reactions: j05, Mull70, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Taking blood from you and shit.. it feels good.. like after you get blood taken and shi Yk? Like the needle pain feels pleasureful

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
If she's actually a virgin then it's an incredibly valuable thing to keep around, chastity is the highest virtue in the 21st century.

• +1
Reactions: notmog98, EdgyFashionist, Chintuck22 and 6 others
Taking blood from you and shit.. it feels good.. like after you get blood taken and shi Yk? Like the needle pain feels pleasureful
I like it when girls bite my lip and it bleeds

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
She Is 18? i thought you were like 25 by the pics

• +1
If she's actually a virgin then it's an incredibly valuable thing to keep around, chastity is the highest virtue in the 21st century.
It’s what I’m saying

I can sniff out if a girl is a virgin and I’m 100% positive she’s telling me the truth

She just turned 18

In my whole sexhaver career I’ve only been with 1 virgin so far and we were both 18 at the time

This feels so good
I think I love her :fuk:

I like it when girls bite my lip and it bleeds
That doesn’t make me laugh and feel good for me though. Usually when I’ve gotten cuts around me on accident it feels good and I laugh and get giggitiy. I laugh hysterically sometimes while I’m at it. Not all the time though

• JFL
That doesn’t make me laugh and feel good for me though. Usually when I’ve gotten cuts around me on accident it feels good and I laugh and get giggitiy. I laugh hysterically sometimes while I’m at it. Not all the time though
You should try. You mention you think you “love” her. Make her let you see your vulnerable drug like relation to self harming. Even if you can’t laugh (more vulnerability points) after the inflicted pain, like me. It’ll still be good enough

It’s what I’m saying

I can sniff out if a girl is a virgin and I’m 100% positive she’s telling me the truth

She just turned 18

In my whole sexhaver career I’ve only been with 1 virgin so far and we were both 18 at the time

This feels so good
I think I love her :fuk:
Wait! If you're not a virgin then hands off and back to the hedonist crowd buddy boyo.

• So Sad
O
You should try. You mention you think you “love” her. Make her let you see your vulnerable drug like relation to self harming. Even if you can’t laugh (more vulnerability points) after the inflicted pain, like me. It’ll still be good enough
Oh Shi could get banned for this recommending this? Nvm bhai don’t do this it’s bad! Horrible! You won’t get the high sensation like me when doing it! I’m not risking getting another warning cause of these dumb rules can’t even be gay smh..

• JFL
Wait! If you're not a virgin then hands off and back to the hedonist crowd buddy boyo.
If me and her work out I will make sure to tell my son that he can only fuck to marry

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Charisma
Looksmax. Org is the new Wattpad IG :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, RichardSpencel and Charisma
This guys pfp and irl face is the biggest mindfuck

• Hmm...
Tales from the bottom of Off-Topic..

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: notmog98, NoLongerHuman and Charisma

Tales from the bottom of Off-Topic..

no it's not valuable it just means there's something wrong with her. a girl who didn't have sex after 18 but still lies about fucking 3 guys and aggresively gives easy blowjob to an autist. normal girls with normal brains have sex all the time before turning 18. a virgin 18 year old doesn't hold any more value if she just gives you an easy blowjob like that.

she's probably not experienced considering the bad kissing but still acts like a slut. there's something wrong with her obviously.

i can understand that some virgin girls don't do it because of religion but in this case it seems like she has mental issues.

She sucked multiple guys dick and called herself a virgin. KILL YOURSELF!!!

• +1
Reactions: notmog98, EdgyFashionist, Klasik616 and 1 other person
no it's not valuable it just means there's something wrong with her. a girl who didn't have sex after 18 but still lies about fucking 3 guys and aggresively gives easy blowjob to an autist. normal girls with normal brains have sex all the time before turning 18. a virgin 18 year old doesn't hold any more value if she just gives you an easy blowjob like that.

she's probably not experienced considering the bad kissing but still acts like a slut. there's something wrong with her obviously.

i can understand that some virgin girls don't do it because of religion but in this case it seems like she has mental issues.
She’s not retarded, just inexperienced

But imho, I think she just wants to be popped so she can go on a cock carrousel like every woman :feelswhy:

We were out drinking, we were chilling and suddenly she gave me a lot of kino in the middle of the bar

We got back to my room

We started kissing in shit, her kissing is very sloppy, she immediately grabbed my dick

But then she went down on me completely obliterating my cock with her teeth, when she was stroking it with her hand it felt like she’s gonna rip it out

Eventually I painfully came and asked her why she wouldn’t fuck because before she told me she fucked 3 guys before (she’s 18)

“I’m a virgin”

She grabbed my face looked me in the eyes and said “ I want you to be the one to take my virginity Charisma”

I am in love

I am finally in love

IMG 1356

This did not happen you faggot stop lying

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Charisma
View attachment 3134832
This did not happen you faggot stop lying
I hate when people call me out on larping while 99% of the cases I provide multiple proofs

I’m done with it, this forum is my twitter and I’ll be posting everything that happens to me idc if yall believe me anymore :smonk:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue and LuckyBeast

i can understand that some virgin girls don't do it because of religion but in this case it seems like she has mental issues
You can be normal with high integrity.

no it's not valuable it just means there's something wrong with her. a girl who didn't have sex after 18 but still lies about fucking 3 guys and aggresively gives easy blowjob to an autist.
nah, if she knew you're a manwhore she probably thought her being a virgin would turn you off since she won't be on your level in bed and she was just insecure

We got back to my room

“I’m a virgin”

I am in love

I am finally in love

The "crush" BTW if we go according to OP's other posts, is this

Etwhdvjw6rad1

• Woah
Reactions: Skull Issue
Sounds like something out of a novel, i call larp

Sounds very nice man. She sounds like a caring girl if she was apologizing for the bad job she did sucking you off. I bet you were ecstatic after it happened. I hope you guys can start dating or something because it sounds like you really like being around her.

Congrats. Happy for u. I realized love is fake. But happy for u.

aha that's where you should realize this never happened you schizo

We got back to my room

“I’m a virgin”

I am in love

I am finally in love

w

Only Chad takes a girl's virginity, she probably refused to have sex with all the other average looking dudes. Time to rope

We got back to my room

“I’m a virgin”

I am in love

I am finally in love

Oh my goodness. Girl's shouldn't be considering themselves virgins when they've had cock in their mouth. Anyways, you shouldn't have told her whenever she's ready. Tell her to put out or get out.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and Chintuck22

We got back to my room

“I’m a virgin”

I am in love

I am finally in love

Tales from the deepest darkest slums of mumbai

• WTF
A girls virginity is the biggest gift she can give to a man

• +1

We got back to my room

“I’m a virgin”

I am in love

I am finally in love

Pat pat

• Love it