My crush wasn’t even that attractive but I still wanted her the most

lunin7

lunin7

i’m finally at peace
I guess only men can feel genuine love

If it did exist which it doesn’t

There’s way hotter girls than her but she had appeal that I liked and she seemed feminine

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro, poopoohead, Xtra and 2 others
How's the relationship between you and your mother?

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Nobody gives a shit nigger

• +1

There’s way hotter girls than her but she had appeal that I liked and she seemed feminine
had the same thing with a girl at my middle school, never made a move, shit fucked me up, my opinion: litterly just forget about her and put your own attention somewhere else or another girl, (if shes gone or rejected u), and if not just approach, regardless of what these chron online retards say about it. trust

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and lunin7
Why are you so mean
He doesn't mean it, he has this autistic behaviour where he replaces words with other words.
It's only readable by people he interacts with a lot, but I managed to use an AI to decipher it.

I'll translate it for you.
Nobody gives a shit nigger
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
Wanna be gay? Pm me

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro and lunin7

had the same thing with a girl at my middle school, never made a move, shit fucked me up, my opinion: litterly just forget about her and put your own attention somewhere else or another girl, (if shes gone or rejected u), and if not just approach, regardless of what these chron online retards say about it. trust
similar I really liked this girl more than anything and we were both inexperienced virgins at the time
BUT I NEVER MADE A SINGLE FUCKING MOVE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BPMKNO and lunin7
similar I really liked this girl more than anything and we were both inexperienced virgins at the time
BUT I NEVER MADE A SINGLE FUCKING MOVE
Crazy the repercussions of inaction cause

• +1

To further my point, it’s mental torture to keep thinking about what could’ve been, it will tear you down and it’s not a good path to go down. Their is a variety of ways to get over them, one that worked was accepting the past is gone (if it is for you, I’m not sure that’s for you to find out) and find interest in other things or people.

• +1
To further my point, it’s mental torture to keep thinking about what could’ve been, it will tear you down and it’s not a good path to go down. Their is a variety of ways to get over them, one that worked was accepting the past is gone (if it is for you, I’m not sure that’s for you to find out) and find interest in other things or people.
Thanks for the advice

But uh I’m not really that worried about her as much as I used to be now that I’m enjoying myself

I only had a small window of opportunity with her anyway so I’m not really upset about it

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO