My crushed followed me back on ig

J

JustCallMeKash

Silver
I basically was stalking and accidentally went through my crushes highlights without realizing it was her when I did I said fuck it and liked sum of her shit and followed her she followed me back a few hours later, so now amma looksmaxx all summer and rizz her up at the start of the new school year.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1, bloomercel, coisbhai and 6 others
That's happened to me before but I always unadd her because she gives me too much stress.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Alt Number 3
That's happened to me before but I always unadd her because she gives me too much stress.
Nigga can't handle a Lil stress for someone he likes

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
I talked to mine (instagram too), we are now together.

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk
so now amma looksmaxx all summer and rizz her up at the start of the new school year.
Holy buzz word cringe nigger you are only going to rizz up a 400lb jewish pansexual foid

• +1
I basically was stalking and accidentally went through my crushes highlights without realizing it was her when I did I said fuck it and liked sum of her shit and followed her she followed me back a few hours later, so now amma looksmaxx all summer and rizz her up at the start of the new school year.
Awesome

I followed my crush back 4-5 or some odd years ago too

She followed me back

That’s it :feelsautistic:

• +1
imagine getting excited over a follow

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
My days of school are done.

Just raw life. @Lefty Rankin

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Lefty Rankin
I followed my crush back 4-5 or some odd years ago too

She followed me back

That’s it :feelsautistic:
We've been talking alot our personalities are extremely similar she's like a homie 2 me, but she doesn't like me back, I'm gonna spend all summer looksmaxxing and try to change that because I really like her and she's funny