My crypto picks for 2021

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Crypto is the only way for a NEET incel to actually become a millionaire so I have compiled some of my favorite cryptos to shill to you. I recommend putting all your money in these 3.

RLC - a token for decentralized cloud computing. It’s literally digital oil and will power smart cities in the future. Price prediction eoy 2021: $100

PNK - a token for decentralized arbitration that is cheaper and fairer than any alternative option. Utilizes game theory to encourage accurate results. Price prediction eoy 2021: $50

XSN - decentralized exchange that no government can control or monitor. 100x better than any current options and there’s already a working product, if it takes even 10% of Binances volume this will be massive. The dex is being released next month so this is more of a short term hold. Plus you make revenue from trading fees for true passive income

Price prediction EOY 2020: $15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Lev Peshkov, Chadelite and 6 others
Read what's under my username

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and wagbox
Imagine taking financial advice from a nigga living in "chiraq" with a Tay K avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4804 and 21 others
Imagine taking financial advice from a nigga living in "chiraq" with a Tay K avi
Fuck u talking bout cracka

I got bands fr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9355, xefo and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doncel, Deleted member 3202, malignant and 1 other person
brocel @Blackpillsuicide im just joking btw good luck

• +1
Reactions: user1728482728
sorry but crypto is for kiddies
I invest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
imagine still falling for crypto meme in 2021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, turkproducer, Copeful and 1 other person
If this advice was worth anything it wouldn't have been posted on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Azoriko
all of these coins do nothing lol

I literally made $2000 today from RLC
Shit that’s actually impressive, nice work. Do you just buy like 2000 shares of it? I see it’s only like a dollar per share

investing in crypto is cope, using it is not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
How is crypto a meme? Lmao if anyone here invested $10,000 in LINK in january they would have $170,000 right now. Enough to pay for any surgery even from Sailer. People will make up whatever excuse they can to make themselves feel better for LDARing

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Yeah I’m lil tay k and I’m right back on my bullshit

currycel shilling

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and sytyl
I take financial advice from my shoe-shiner, so I might as well

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
Crypto is the only way for a NEET incel to actually become a millionaire so I have compiled some of my favorite cryptos to shill to you. I recommend putting all your money in these 3.

RLC - a token for decentralized cloud computing. It’s literally digital oil and will power smart cities in the future. Price prediction eoy 2021: $100

PNK - a token for decentralized arbitration that is cheaper and fairer than any alternative option. Utilizes game theory to encourage accurate results. Price prediction eoy 2021: $50

XSN - decentralized exchange that no government can control or monitor. 100x better than any current options and there’s already a working product, if it takes even 10% of Binances volume this will be massive. The dex is being released next month so this is more of a short term hold. Plus you make revenue from trading fees for true passive income

Price prediction EOY 2020: $15
I bought quit a bit. of the shitcoin called: peercoin.
Wrong bed.
sadly not in your list. and it will like never hype :cry:

How is crypto a meme? Lmao if anyone here invested $10,000 in LINK in january they would have $170,000 right now. Enough to pay for any surgery even from Sailer. People will make up whatever excuse they can to make themselves feel better for LDARing
If you bought bitcoin in 2013 you'd be a multi millionaire now
If you invested in Google or Apple in 2000 you'd be a billionaire now
If you put €5.000 on Bayern 8-2 Barcelona you'd have won a million
If my grandmother had balls she'd be my grandfather

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Stingray
If you bought bitcoin in 2013 you'd be a multi millionaire now
If you invested in Google or Apple in 2000 you'd be a billionaire now
If you put €5.000 on Bayern 8-2 Barcelona you'd have won a million
If my grandmother had balls she'd be my grandfather
Link was hyped like fucking crazy on literally every crypto forum you could imagine, even at $2. You can't say hindsight is 20/20 when so was foresight

Link was hyped like fucking crazy on literally every crypto forum you could imagine, even at $2. You can't say hindsight is 20/20 when so was foresight
Yeah but what about all the shit that's hyped like crazy and never delivered

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Yeah but what about all the shit that's hyped like crazy and never delivered
Link actually had a lot concretely backing it to begin with. It's a real project with legitimate applicable uses being adopted by corporations for use in smart contracts not just a stupid shitcoin like XRP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
sorry but crypto is for kiddies
I invest
View attachment 616377
sorry but stocks are for kiddies as well

The real money is made before the IPO

Amazon which is an extreme good exception grew since its IPO only 12400%

Since Bezos founded it it grew billions of %

Private Venture Capital > Public Established Stocks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: draco and sytyl

the rich just get richer huh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
the rich just get richer huh
The only realistic way to become a multimillionaire ( 30M$+) is starting an own company or being a co-founder or private venture capital investor

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and sytyl
The only realistic way to become a multimillionaire ( 30M$+) is starting an own company or being a co-founder or private venture capital investor
I never had such aspirations... good luck to you if you do. The only way I see that I can make money is buying houses with some friends and renting them to stemcels for passive income.

• +1
If you bought ETH in 2015 you would be a multimillionaire with just a tiny investment

Same with LINK

With crypto yo can easily turn $500 into a million or more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and PubertyMaxxer
Thank you son

• +1
I never had such aspirations... good luck to you if you do. The only way I see that I can make money is buying houses with some friends and renting them to stemcels for passive income.
And who would you buy them from?
Why should anyone sell a high returning investment property?
Also you need a down-payment of ~ 50k simce the real estate prices are extremely high first and on top of that good creditworthiness (stable high income, assets)

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
And who would you buy them from?
Why should anyone sell a high returning investment property?
Also you need a down-payment of ~ 50k simce the real estate prices are extremely high first and on top of that good creditworthiness (stable high income, assets)
won't disclose the location I'd buy, but I live in Canada and there are always new houses being propped up. One of my long term plans is to buy some houses with some friends and rent them indefinitely. I've got the stable high income part lol.

I got into investing + looking for more ways to make money after I realized inflation is a thing lol, I'm still relatively financially illiterate

• +1
I’m bullish on CHADCOIN!

• +1
Reactions: doncel and PubertyMaxxer

Private Venture Capital > Public Established Stocks
Private Venture Capital

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and PubertyMaxxer
won't disclose the location I'd buy, but I live in Canada and there are always new houses being propped up. One of my long term plans is to buy some houses with some friends and rent them indefinitely. I've got the stable high income part lol.

I got into investing + looking for more ways to make money after I realized inflation is a thing lol, I'm still relatively financially illiterate
Real Estate and Stock Investments wont really make you rich tbh only starting a Scalable business can

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and sytyl
Real Estate and Stock Investments wont really make you rich tbh only starting a Scalable business can
For me that would entail leaving my current job and either joining a startup or trying to make something on my own - too high risk for me. Not looking to get crazy rich, just enough so I can retire at 55 or so.

• +1
Gonna buy some sta and hope

Buy $YFI

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
I have 16 dollars rn can't work with that its over :cry:

Investing is for cucks, what you a really want to be doing is getting on the trends and making your own shitcoin, shilling the fuck out of it then dumping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and alex569
Where is YFI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back