my cuck parents were the reason i didnt become a PSL God

xibo

xibo

Iron
When i was a kid my potential was insan
my parents have insane faces dad is 5.11 with a crazy frame, mom has insane ethnic cheekbones and i luckily happend to be born white. my dad has hunter eyes and good brow projection high dimorphism.

i now stand at htn but had ti potential to be greater. my frame is ass im 5.10 and my growth plates are fused( 16 rn)

my sphenoid is cucked and my face is lopsided. why. i have no brow bone and very low dimorphism.

ive been cucked and ill just enjoy my teens before my life goes downhill. bc of my dimorphism my looks only carry me till im like 22.

jfl jfl

im the bottom right one in the pic

Attachments

• eaad4cd3-f82c-4121-a393-0095a1512fb2.jpeg
    eaad4cd3-f82c-4121-a393-0095a1512fb2.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1624.jpeg
    IMG_1624.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1364.png
    IMG_1364.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0065.jpeg
    IMG_0065.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Elijah_leo, Recessed Life and 2 others
mf u look great fym

also stop dissing your parents like that or i'll find out where u live and beat u to death

• +1
Reactions: motiascension, alpslover, Alexios and 1 other person
mf u look great fym

also stop dissing your parents like that or i'll find out where u live and beat u to death
my parents are great your right they did their best

• +1
Reactions: MrBeastSigma and ItsOverLawg
my parents have insane faces dad is 5.11 with a crazy frame, mom has insane ethnic cheekbones and i luckily happend to be born white. my dad has hunter eyes and good brow projection high dimorphism.

i now stand at htn but had ti potential to be greater. my frame is ass im 5.10 and my growth plates are fused( 16 rn)

my sphenoid is cucked and my face is lopsided. why. i have no brow bone and very low dimorphism.

ive been cucked and ill just enjoy my teens before my life goes downhill. bc of my dimorphism my looks only carry me till im like 22.

jfl jfl

Do everything u want befor elife goes downhill then jfl

Nobody cares nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and mtblover101

jfl jfl

this is cope

ungrateful piece of shit atleast u dont have my subhuman ass genetics

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
Its all genetics

Blame the genetic outcome

YOU AINT WHITE!

• +1
Reactions: alpslover and watah

jfl jfl

LTN RAMBLING

You look 5'7 for some reason, also your nose seems like shit, I've a similar nose and I'll probably get rhino at some point

Don’t blame your birth conditions and circumstances, it’s irrational.

jfl jfl

Sybau and drink raw milk :ogre: