slime

Just another man.
Cam

I am throwing it away, 5 months of cum.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 3202, Ritalincel and 15 others
I jerk off with boxer briefs then use them to wipe off my dick.

They're pretty crusty

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 5632 and 1 other person
I keep a towel I use to cum on. Why tf would you use your shirt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 4310
When i used to ldar hard, i just wanked on to my bedsheet. It was a real pain trying to avoid the wet spot when trying to sleep.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 206, Hades and 5 others
If i needed to jerk off i hop in the shower lol. Nothing beats jerking off in a hot steamy shower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4310
Just throw it in the washer and it will be good as new again. Speaking from experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
When i used to ldar hard, i just wanked on to my bedsheet. It was a real pain trying to avoid the wet spot when trying to sleep.
Same but on my blanket. I had to get new sheets because it still smell wierd after washing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

Ahhahaha literally this every fucking evening

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 1680
i cum in a woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 4563
Same but on my blanket. I had to get new sheets because it still smell wierd after washing
High iq i should do that instead. I can turnover the blanket and that way dont have to worry about waking up with white crust on my leg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Most guys do this, at least all of my friends have opened up about it. One of them even cummed on the floor next to the bed every night and after a few months when it was literally a pile of dried sperm he just cleaned it, Another friend cummed in a flower pot jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
Do guys really jerk of in their rooms?

Just go to the toilet wtf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
SON OF A GUN, MY CUM SOCK IS GONE

The felt under my bed hangs down like a pouch, so it's the perfect place to store stuff. I use it to hide my cum sock. While fapping in bed I just release on my chest/stomach, reach down and get the sock, and wipe. My sisters and mom have been urging me to fix the felt because it's visible and ugly. I got some new sheets, pillow cases, and a comforter the other day (nice and cosy) and my sister put them on for me. This was 2 days ago, and I haven't fapped in bed since. So I feel a urge and I reach down to get my sock....and I don't feel anything.

The felt has been cut back and my sock isn't there. My yellow sock. My family must think I'm a disgusting loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 1680
I always cum on my stomach then wipe it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Fear and Deleted member 4310
Do guys really jerk of in their rooms?

Just go to the toilet wtf.
The only time it's convenient to jerk off in the bathroom is when you're in school or something.

My friend used to jerk off in the school's bathroom every day and he got turned on by listening to girls talk in the hallway.

Highschool was a good time ngl

no black people for your face

thats fucking disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2403
eww

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Use toilet paper

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
u gonna pay for it

clown, motherfucker... u are at my list

son of dog

piace of shit

u are lucky that no flyes rightnow

yeye

clown

u gonna pay for it

son of dog

behavior

i fuck your mother

suck dick

gey

u think it is a joke?

u think I am a clown?

u are at my list

son of dog

I jerk off with boxer briefs then use them to wipe off my dick.

They're pretty crusty
I use my girlfriend's used panties and bras to cum in, also her too when she's asleep.

You guys are fucking disgusting, jfl at filthy westerners. Why can you just jerk of in a piece of paper and then flush it in the toilet or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Ritalincel, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
when I first started fapping I didn't know any better and would just throw my pants back on without cleaning up. My mom was doing my laundry at the time. I wonder what she thought.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 4612
Just nut in the bowl after you dropped a shit. Two dumps for the price of 1 flush bro. More eco friendly than using toilet paper.

You guys are fucking disgusting, jfl at filthy westerners. Why can you just jerk of in a piece of paper and then flush it in the toilet or something
cope

I was thinking about the Earth.

when I first started fapping I didn't know any better and would just throw my pants back on without cleaning up. My mom was doing my laundry at the time. I wonder what she thought.
I use socks

• WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf
370002 e90a3389b5176b6353d5fd5d72d95caa

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
i use a towel. less primitive than using your shirt and more practical