my cunt of a grandad is calling my mum a retard for not getting vaccinated

D

Deleted member 10042

Kraken
he called antivaxxers stupid retards who will die of ignorance.

he then told her for the love of god get the vaccine and stop listening to scare propaganda. he said sarcastically she thinks all the vaccinated are going to die.

i respect everyones opinion but when someone forces their ideologies on me i cant take it so i had to step in and said lets just wait and see if the vaxxinated die :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lihito, metagross, BigJimsWornOutTires and 14 others
Your mother is retard.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, BearBoy, ALP and 6 others
Based High IQ granddad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, ALP, sytyl and 7 others
5.82billion people had the vaccine. Yeah of course they will all die :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ALP, IHateMyself, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Tell that old man he's going to die anyways due to heart failure and baldness.

Istockphoto 514657643 1024x1024

• JFL
Reactions: mortis, AlwaysHaveQuestions, CtrlAltDelete and 2 others
5.82billion people had the vaccine. Yeah of course they will all die :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A big proportion were placebos hence they will hit them again with boosters claiming its another variant until they all drop

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6403, RobticaI and 1 other person
Grandad is right lmfao.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Deleted member 15252
Your Grandad is right.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Your mother is retard.
its hella sus the gov are forcing this vaccine when have they ever cared so much about ppls health
look at the obesity pandemic what are the gov doing to tackle that
covid has a 99% survival rate
only retards wont question that
vaccines usually take 10 years to get made not 10 months

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, metagross, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Imagine not getting the vaccine because you're so selfish and you don't care about old women and young innocent kids

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigJimsWornOutTires and BrendioEEE
@kjsbdfiusdf @lutte look at all these fucking grey/blucels falling for the plandemic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 6403, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others

he then told her for the love of god get the vaccine and stop listening to scare propaganda. he said sarcastically she thinks all the vaccinated are going to die.

i respect everyones opinion but when someone forces their ideologies on me i cant take it so i had to step in and said lets just wait and see if the vaxxinated die :ROFLMAO:
he also basically called her a hippie and told her shes gonna lose her job doing the wrong thing

The reality is that everyone who gets vaccinated will die.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Leaked picture of ops grandpa
BA7B1397 4EC7 4CB9 AF4B 30A745E7CDF4

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 10042
Imagine not getting the vaccine because you're so selfish and you don't care about old women and young innocent kids
Fuck them, they're not entitled to safety at my expense taking an experimental "vaccine".

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10042
Your dumb mum is gonna get infected and kill your cunt grandad. My dumbass neighbour almost died from being infected, i dont know how nigga survived he was in hospital for weeks

Your dumb mum is gonna get infected and kill your cunt grandad. My dumbass neighbour almost died from being infected, i dont know how nigga survived he was in hospital for weeks
stfu my mums friend passed away after taking the vaxx

• So Sad
Reactions: RobticaI
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Carolus and Deleted member 10042
Are you serious? Shaming and appealing to emotion because someone doesn't want to get forced to take an untested "vaccine"?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and Deleted member 10042
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RobticaI and sytyl
Are you serious? Shaming and appealing to emotion because someone doesn't want to get forced to take an untested "vaccine"?
How is it an untested vaccine it is scientifically proven to be effective and it is a new modern technology which is safe according to science

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6403
GtV.gif
s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and RobticaI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Hasty Generalization and Argumentum Ad Populem much?
This website might as well be called logicallfallacy dot com at this point with the constant influx of brain dead reasoning

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 6403
ive actually been feeling sick for 3 days just after coming into contact with my fat fuck vaxxed grandad after not seeing his fat old ass for 2 months coincidence i think not

feel breathless and light headed after minimal weight lifting

its the vaxxed we should steer clear of

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI, lutte and Deleted member 6403
This website might as well be called logicallfallacy dot com at this point with the constant influx of brain dead reasoning
It's expected from a site that's based on a single perspective

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and Deleted member 10042
I'm allergic to bullshit so I can't get vaxxed. But I do stand with the vaccinated and believe they need to form mobs and go after the unvaccinated or make their lives a living hell. Why? Because its the only way to give people any meaning. Stand for what you believe in and if no one likes it, MAKE them like it.

• JFL
Reactions: RobticaI and Deleted member 6403

You have to read up on the actual effectiveness on the vaccines and then argue with your granddad based on actual data.

E9C57CRXMAIafEw

Inb4 he will say something about "muh experts"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 6403
You have to read up on the actual effectiveness on the vaccines and then argue with your granddad based on actual data.

View attachment 1319368

Inb4 he will say something about "muh experts"
his so low iq i know for a fact he never read a journal in his life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
his so low iq i know for a fact he never read a journal in his life
Trusting experts and appealing to authority is actually not that great.
They're not as smart as people believe. It's actually quite interesting and there have been some studies on precisely this phenomenon.

It's actually quite funny. The experts are not as smart as people think. (Although they're not dumb either)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 6403
Trusting experts and appealing to authority is actually not that great.
They're not as smart as people believe. It's actually quite interesting and there have been some studies on precisely this phenomenon.

It's actually quite funny. The experts are not as smart as people think. (Although they're not dumb either)
Also shit ton of universities get funding from interest group who Will cut research funding if The research is not based on their agendas or didnt give a wanted result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Based High IQ granddad
Grandad is right lmfao.
Your Grandad is right.
Your Grandad is right.
I'm allergic to bullshit so I can't get vaxxed. But I do stand with the vaccinated and believe they need to form mobs and go after the unvaccinated or make their lives a living hell. Why? Because its the only way to give people any meaning. Stand for what you believe in and if no one likes it, MAKE them like it.
NO REFUNDS GOYIM