My Current Ascension Plan And Routine

nycjit

nycjit

Iron
Here is my full plan/Routine to softmax hard this fall/winter.

Hair:
Starting with the basics I will be dying my hair and brows and eyelashes Jet black.
(also considering getting a diff hairstyle, As some of you know i got the ice cream hair.)

Physique/Gym: To get a more masculine look I will continue to gymaxx forever, Currently doing a Upper Lower rest repeat split to ensure maximum frequency to stimulate the most muscle growth.

Coloring: My boy @Clavicular gave me some good information on this topic. I will be investing in Bondi Sands 1 self tanner. I will be also pairing this with Lycopene and Beta-Carotene daily to ensure a mogger look.
Call me gay all you want but if i’m doing something to get bitches it’s not gay, With that being said i will be using blush makeup to furthermore help my coloring. Dark hair and tan/red undertones is mogger enough with the copes about being blonde.

Supplements: I will be using 300MG testosterone enanthate administered with daily pins to keep acne in check and so i don’t have to buy an AI.
Creatine, I will be using 750mg creatine monohydrate daily after working out to ensure muscle fullness and endurance.
Melatonin, 10mg before bed. Life saver for youngcels who have to get up at 630 am for school and want a good amount of rest.
Dihexa- Will be investing in the nootropic Dihexa to iq maxx @Clavicular 🫡
Pregabalin. Currently trying to get my hands on this to low inhib maxx at school, It’s over when i get ahold of this.
MSM, 6g a day for joint health.
i’m sure im forgetting a bunch but im too lazy to type the rest.

Bonesmashing: My main flaw is my chin height so i will be bonesmashing my chin DAILY for gains overtime.

Appeal: I lack skeletal dimorphism so you best believe i will be coloring maxxing HARD. My black hair will go super will with my facial coloring making my dimorphism increase

Eye area: Eye exercises daily to strength the muscles around my eyes to help with UEE.
I’ve seen noticable gains in the past few weeks of doing it.
I will also be trying out waterline pen, To help with a more striking look and lighter eyes and sclera (health indicator)
Derma roller and castor oil, and dye for brows, I was blonde as a kid so my eyebrows are tera brutal without dying them.

hope u incels enjoyed this thread gonna make more @Clavicular

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lcberg04, Nirvana, N1666 and 2 others
Up test to 500mg but good thread, mirin the makeup. Eye are excerises are cope as fuck.

Remember you cant take pregab daily, you need to be sustainable. Also JFL @ 750mg creatine monohydrate, that was me using creatine as a euphemism for test JFLLLL. Im on 750mg test.

Dihexa only works with DMSO and applied transdermally, cheers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: +RCisAspie, jordanisbetterthanu, Nirvana and 1 other person
great thread & plan

what lycopene supplement will you be using? im looking to get some myself.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and nycjit
great thread & plan

what lycopene supplement will you be using? im looking to get some myself.
Some random one from my local Vitiman store i’m pretty sure it’s all the same

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and yyy
Good thread
I am also wondering if i can get tanner and im planning to get lycopene and betacarotene, what doses did you get for that?

• +1
Reactions: nycjit
>ascension
>no surgery
pick one

• Hmm...
Reactions: nycjit
i
Good thread
I am also wondering if i can get tanner and im planning to get lycopene and betacarotene, what doses did you get for that?
think like 20 mg each daily, I’ll let you know how the self tanner works but i’ve been on carotene and lycopene all summer and it fs works, First week u will look red/ Orange as fuck😭

• +1
Reactions: yvesstpierre
Nigga copied everything from claviculars video word for word 😭.
You know 750mg of creatine is just a metaphor right?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
you Know it’s a joke right? Anabolic steroids mog your cope powder.

Creatine is still a mogger supplement