My current simple af gymmaxing routine on SARMs for aesthetics

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I have built it with my experience and now I find it quite effective because I recover well from it but also get great gains. My program is unique because there are hardly any CNS taxing exericses and legs so that even if ur lazy and dont want to go to they gym for max aesthetic gains this is the choice of yours

3 days a week

1st day chest and back
1 exercise - flat bench press 5 sets 1 warmup 15-20 reps 4 sets 8-12 reps. Maintain a good form and mind muscle connection. I used to do heavy benching but sidnt feel any doms in my chest but now witg good form I get crazy chest pump and doms and its finally growing
2 exercise - chest supported one arm row from upper crossover (idk how to properly describe it but its probably the best description). The best lat exercise imo gives crazy mind musxle connection. 4 sets 8-12 reps
3 exercise seated cable crossover 4 sets 10-15 reps
4 exercise neutral grip lat pulldown 4 sets 8-12 rels
5 exercise for rear delts and traps its like moving ur elbows behind you while staying upright a great compound imo 4 sets 10-15 reps

2nd day arms and delts
1st exercise cable upright row 4 sets 5-15 reps
2nd exercise free weight bicep curls whatever u prefer 5-12 reps supresetted with cable extensions from upper crossover u know also 4 sets 5-12 reps
3rd exercise cable Y-raise on mid delts and traps 4 sets 10 20 reps
4th exercise lying on a cable horizontal shit lateral raise 4 sets 10 20 reps
5tg exeecise superset cable bicep curls whatever variation you like with tricep pushdowns variations whichever you like 4 sets
6th exercise rear delt cable shit 4 sets

3rd day back and chest all 4 sets hypertrophy rep range
1st exercise incline barbell bench 5 sets as in the 1st day
2nd exercise wide grip pulldowns
3rd dips
4th "the skier" for rear delts. there is a video about this on youtube, the best exercise for rear delts and back thickness imo def worth trying and implementing
5th exercise some brachialis machine curls or hammer curls for bicepz brah

Last edited:
Where ur legs, dude

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Sir Galachad
what is your current sarm stack and dosage ?

I have built it with my experience and now I find it quite effective because I recover well from it but also get great gains. My program is unique because there are hardly any CNS taxing exericses and legs so that even if ur lazy and dont want to go to they gym for max aesthetic gains this is the choice of yours

3 days a week

1st day chest and back
1 exercise - flat bench press 5 sets 1 warmup 15-20 reps 4 sets 8-12 reps. Maintain a good form and mind muscle connection. I used to do heavy benching but sidnt feel any doms in my chest but now witg good form I get crazy chest pump and doms and its finally growing
2 exercise - chest supported one arm row from upper crossover (idk how to properly describe it but its probably the best description). The best lat exercise imo gives crazy mind musxle connection. 4 sets 8-12 reps
3 exercise seated cable crossover 4 sets 10-15 reps
4 exercise neutral grip lat pulldown 4 sets 8-12 rels
5 exercise for rear delts and traps its like moving ur elbows behind you while staying upright a great compound imo 4 sets 10-15 reps

2nd day arms and delts
1st exercise cable upright row 4 sets 5-15 reps
2nd exercise free weight bicep curls whatever u prefer 5-12 reps supresetted with cable extensions from upper crossover u know also 4 sets 5-12 reps
3rd exercise cable Y-raise on mid delts and traps 4 sets 10 20 reps
4th exercise lying on a cable horizontal shit lateral raise 4 sets 10 20 reps
5tg exeecise superset cable bicep curls whatever variation you like with tricep pushdowns variations whichever you like 4 sets
6th exercise rear delt cable shit 4 sets

3rd day back and chest all 4 sets hypertrophy rep range
1st exercise incline barbell bench 5 sets as in the 1st day
2nd exercise wide grip pulldowns
3rd dips
4th "the skier" for rear delts. there is a video about this on youtube, the best exercise for rear delts and back thickness imo def worth trying and implementing
5th exercise some brachialis machine curls or hammer curls for bicepz brah
Dude will look like a chicken real soon.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Not bad. As long as you're adding weight and reps (progressive overload) every week, it will work

what is your current sarm stack and dosage ?
rad 140 10 mg every day. Pretty much enough for most people, thats a reasonable dosage

rad 140 10 mg every day. Pretty much enough for most people, thats a reasonable dosage
i personally bought LGD-4033 and MK-677 , i'm afraid of rad hairloss i heard some horror stories in reddit about people shedding like a buffalo while others get 0 hairloss and apparently it's completely random , don't want to play russian roulette with my hair

i personally bought LGD-4033 and MK-677 , i'm afraid of rad hairloss i heard some horror stories in reddit about people shedding like a buffalo while others get 0 hairloss and apparently it's completely random , don't want to play russian roulette with my hair
you are more likely to lose hair from lgd lol
rad 140 is one of the most selective, safe and effictive sarms. No one has ever lost any hair from legit rad 140. Meanwhile lgd is much weaker and its only benefit is fullness, I would only use lgd while cutting imo because it gives a roided look while keeping u shredded, not for muscle building though. Rad 140 and high dose (20+ mg) Yk-11 are the strongest muscle building sarms

you are more likely to lose hair from lgd lol
rad 140 is one of the most selective, safe and effictive sarms. No one has ever lost any hair from legit rad 140. Meanwhile lgd is much weaker and its only benefit is fullness, I would only use lgd while cutting imo because it gives a roided look while keeping u shredded, not for muscle building though. Rad 140 and high dose (20+ mg) Yk-11 are the strongest muscle building sarms
i might hop on rad if lgd + mk turns out to be weak for me , but i saw many good results from lgd on reddit and it's claimed to be hair safe compared to rad

i might hop on rad if lgd + mk turns out to be weak for me , but i saw many good results from lgd on reddit and it's claimed to be hair safe compared to rad
you will get and see results from lgd very fast because it immediately drives water into your muscles
yet long-term the results from rad will be much better

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
you will get and see results from lgd very fast because it immediately drives water into your muscles
yet long-term the results from rad will be much better
and what do you think about the idea to start clomid or nolva during the cycle as soon as you feel supressed instead of doing it in post-cycle ?

and what do you think about the idea to start clomid or nolva during the cycle as soon as you feel supressed instead of doing it in post-cycle ?
first of all, you will not feel supressed on sarms
secondly, serms on sarm cycles don't work. Sarms stay in your system long enough not to let serms do their job to increase ur test, this scheme might only work if you get anavar/oral test/winny

I never use serms as they are harmful and are bad for gains. After a 2-month SARM cycle a good amount of forskolin is more than enough to restore ur test levels within 2-4 weeks

• Woah
Reactions: chigoha
Imagine undressing in the bedroom. Just train legs you blockhead.
no one cares lol. My legs just look normal and average, not scrawny like you imagine

one of the worst threads of its kind

you are absolutely retarded and lack knowledge your programm is mediocre at best and your opinions about sarms really retarded kys faggot

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel
one of the worst threads of its kind

you are absolutely retarded and lack knowledge your programm is mediocre at best and your opinions about sarms really retarded kys faggot
suck my dick

suck my dick
shut the fuck up and go ask your daddy to do it retard

Imagine thinking you wont need to pct after sarms literally risking loosing all your gains

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel
shut the fuck up and go ask your daddy to do it retard

Imagine thinking you wont need to pct after sarms literally risking loosing all your gains
bro my knowledge about sarms is much bigger than yours you should listen to me I am acquainted to many people who have been taking them and have used legit sarms because I am from Russia here we have quality and real sarms we know how they work

bro my knowledge about sarms is much bigger than yours you should listen to me I am acquainted to many people who have been taking them and have used legit sarms because I am from Russia here we have quality and real sarms we know how they work
Ok train ur legs

np physique pics

About legs - your body has a limited amount of, let's call it, "growth potential". It comes from food, genetics and PEDs you're taking. By exercising, you signal your body to spend that growth potential on the areas you exercised. So by training legs or back or some shit, you waste growth potential that can be spend on muscle groups that are actually relevant for looks - shoulders, neck, chest, abs, arms.